Subject: [Shop-talk] Studded tire update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 04:42:21 -0400 07/05/2020 04:42:21 AM, Serialize complete at 07/05/2020 04:42:21 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============5649759178633843964==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 002FD2DA8525859C_=

OK, after some great responses here (thanks guys) I decided to try and 
find another tire tread pattern to try on the mower first.

Again, the requirements are good turf traction and good snow traction.  I 
don't care if they rip up the lawn a little.

In my research, I found a lot of people talking about the Carlisle at1 (or 
ata)  mower tire.  But I was wondering if there was an ATV tire that was 
better.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 002FD2DA8525859C_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, after some great responses here (thanks
guys) I decided to try and find another tire tread pattern to try on the
mower first.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Again, the requirements are good turf
traction and good snow traction. &nbsp;I don't care if they rip up the
lawn a little.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">In my research, I found a lot of people
talking about the Carlisle at1 (or ata) &nbsp;mower tire. &nbsp;But I was
wondering if there was an ATV tire that was better.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Anyone have any recommendations?</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Thanks.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 002FD2DA8525859C_=--

--===============5649759178633843964==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5649759178633843964==--