Subject: [Shop-talk] Mosquito problem in Central Maryland

From: Gene Abbondelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 20:21:13 -0400

--===============2406862904483684586==

--00000000000000dd8705a9badbd2

My garage is separated from my house and is in a shady area.  I have a big
problem with mosquitos in the garage as the area is humid and I'm getting
eaten alive.

Any suggestions on getting rid of the problem.  Are there spray "bombs"
that would work similar to the kind people use for flea problems or is this
a problem better left to a pest control company?

Thanks for any advice,

Gene

--00000000000000dd8705a9badbd2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>My garage is separated from my house and is in a shad=
y area.=C2=A0 I have a big problem with mosquitos in the garage as the area=
 is humid and I&#39;m getting eaten alive.</div><div><br></div><div>Any sug=
gestions on getting rid of the problem.=C2=A0 Are there spray &quot;bombs&q=
uot; that would work similar to the kind people use for flea problems or is=
 this a problem better left to a pest control company?</div><div><br></div>=
<div>Thanks for any advice,</div><div><br></div><div>Gene=C2=A0</div></div>

--00000000000000dd8705a9badbd2--

--===============2406862904483684586==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2406862904483684586==--