Subject: [Shop-talk] Piston Rings Pliers

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 18:20:10 -0400

--===============3584027687657558101==

--000000000000fd456405abc4317b

Assembling my Spitfire engine.  Bought quality piston rings, so I figure I
ought to use the proper tools to install them.  Anything magic about them,
or will any $10 pair from Amazon work just fine?

--000000000000fd456405abc4317b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Assembling my Spitfire engine.=C2=A0 Bought quality pisto=
n rings, so I figure I ought to use the proper tools to install them.=C2=A0=
 Anything magic about them, or will any $10 pair from Amazon work just fine=
?</div>

--000000000000fd456405abc4317b--

--===============3584027687657558101==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3584027687657558101==--