Subject: [Shop-talk] Mobile Column Truck lifts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 16:01:52 -0400 06/05/2020 04:01:52 PM, Serialize complete at 06/05/2020 04:01:52 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2356477671721969965==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 006E09BE8525857E_=

Does anyone have a source/ connection etc with a Mobile Column Truck lift 
company or distributor?

I am looking for a low end set (2 or 4) that doesn't need to lift more 
than 12Klbs.  All of the ones I've researched are for serious commercial 
applications and priced accordingly.

They are all meant to lift way more weight than I need.

I was hoping there was an 'entry level' company/model or maybe a 
used/resale market for older ones that companies need to unload.  It's for 
occasional use, but I don't mind dropping semi-serious cash on it.

Does anyone know of something that fits this bill?

Thanks.

BTW, I know know how a 2 post 10K LBS lift will fail when  you have a 10K 
lbs truck on it, and it is NOT how I would have expected.  Yes, this is 
related.  8>(

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 006E09BE8525857E_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Does anyone have
a source/ connection etc with a Mobile Column Truck lift company or distributor?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I am looking for
a low end set (2 or 4) that doesn't need to lift more than 12Klbs. &nbsp;All
of the ones I've researched are for serious commercial applications and
priced accordingly.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">They are all meant
to lift way more weight than I need.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I was hoping there
was an 'entry level' company/model or maybe a used/resale market for older
ones that companies need to unload. &nbsp;It's for occasional use, but
I don't mind dropping semi-serious cash on it.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Does anyone know
of something that fits this bill?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">BTW, I know know
how a 2 post 10K LBS lift will fail when &nbsp;you have a 10K lbs truck
on it, and it is NOT how I would have expected. &nbsp;Yes, this is related.
&nbsp;8&gt;(</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 006E09BE8525857E_=--

--===============2356477671721969965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2356477671721969965==--