Subject: [Shop-talk] Shipping a gearbox

From: "Neil Sherry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:02:20 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6240684760135998608==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_07EF_01D638E6.6F89BE60"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_07EF_01D638E6.6F89BE60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi =96 I am selling an MGB overdrive gearbox to Finland (from the UK) =
=96 best
deal I have found is with UPS Standard. Any suggestions on how to wrap =
it =96
I am thinking I could empty the oil, wrap in plastic, strap it down to =
some
=BE=94 plywood =96 which would make it slide and not fall over =96 but =
do I need to
box it in? What have you done?

Thanks

Neil

------=_NextPart_000_07EF_01D638E6.6F89BE60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi &#8211; I am selling an MGB overdrive gearbox to =
Finland (from the UK) &#8211; best deal I have found is with UPS =
Standard. Any suggestions on how to wrap it &#8211; I am thinking I =
could empty the oil, wrap in plastic, strap it down to some =BE&#8221; =
plywood &#8211; which would make it slide and not fall over &#8211; but =
do I need to box it in? What have you done?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Neil<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_07EF_01D638E6.6F89BE60--

--===============6240684760135998608==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6240684760135998608==--