Subject: [Shop-talk] Well blow me down!

From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 10:33:07 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------C383B9ECD7675FDD107D614C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

This is not what I wanted to happen.  Had some very gusty winds 
yesterday, half of our boxelder is no longer attached to the other 
half.  Didn't do any serious damage to Killer or the garage, as far as I 
can tell so far.  After some quick work with my cordless reciprocating 
saw there is at least a pathway to the garage. Still some big limbs 
putting pressure on my internet cable.

It didn't take long for the work ro wear me out.  I had been thinking of 
getting an electric chainsaw, amazing how disasters can always seem to 
provide an excuse for acquiring another tool. But I think I'll hold off, 
and just let professional tree trimmers do the rest of the work.  And 
hope that no big wind gusts disturb the fallen branches and have them 
take out my, and Team Net's, network connection.

mjb.

--------------C383B9ECD7675FDD107D614C
 name="20200511_185637.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20200511_185637.jpg"

--------------C383B9ECD7675FDD107D614C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--------------C383B9ECD7675FDD107D614C--