Subject: [Shop-talk] Shop air line pressure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 15:07:04 -0400 05/31/2020 03:07:07 PM, Serialize complete at 05/31/2020 03:07:07 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7689296067097043587==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0069049585258579_=

Quick question,

I think that my cheapie HF tools are failing because my air lne presure is 
too high (about 135 psi for the whole shop.)

Do you guys keep all the lines at 90 psi, or something else?  I have a 
monster compressor and I keep one line at 90spi (when I use my nailers) 
but I never had a problem before with the other tools failing.

What do you guys run your air hammers/die grinders/impact guns/etc at?

Thanks.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0069049585258579_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Quick question,</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I think that my
cheapie HF tools are failing because my air lne presure is too high (about
135 psi for the whole shop.)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Do you guys keep
all the lines at 90 psi, or something else? &nbsp;I have a monster compressor
and I keep one line at 90spi (when I use my nailers) but I never had a
problem before with the other tools failing.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">What do you guys
run your air hammers/die grinders/impact guns/etc at?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 0069049585258579_=--

--===============7689296067097043587==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7689296067097043587==--