Subject: [Shop-talk] snow blower fuel fitting

From: "Tim . via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 18:27:01 +0000

--_005_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_
	boundary="_000_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_"

--_000_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I finally tracked down the fuel leak that two different shops failed to fin=
d/fix....the idiots.

My problem is I can't get the metal part of the old fitting out. It appears=
 to be a press in. At least, based on the look of the new part anyway. I pu=
t vise grips on the old part and it won't budge.

Any thoughts on why I can't get the old part out?

thanks
tim

--_000_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I finally tracked down the fuel leak that two different shops failed to fin=
d/fix....the idiots.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
My problem is I can't get the metal part of the old fitting out. It appears=
 to be a press in. At least, based on the look of the new part anyway. I pu=
t vise grips on the old part and it won't budge.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Any thoughts on why I can't get the old part out?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
tim</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_--

--_005_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_
Content-Description: 20200516_122600.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20200516_122600.jpg"; size=1447106;
	creation-date="Sun, 17 May 2020 18:25:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 17 May 2020 18:27:00 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_
Content-Description: 20200516_122615.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20200516_122615.jpg"; size=1286617;
	creation-date="Sun, 17 May 2020 18:25:07 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 17 May 2020 18:27:00 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--_005_DM5PR0401MB3670CDA40649717FC7B65C38B4BB0DM5PR0401MB3670_--