Subject: [Shop-talk] Roof damage

From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 09:59:05 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------87EA208DAAF9655824D58BA4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

So when the tree guys were up on the garage roof, one of them informed 
me there was a hole in the roof.  He wasn't too specific, but it had me 
wondering.  I was afraid that the fallen tree would have caused some 
serious problems with the roof. Finally got out the ladder and took a 
look at it today.

I don't think I'll be needing to call in the pros. I got this.

mjb.

--------------87EA208DAAF9655824D58BA4
 name="20200517_093725.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20200517_093725.jpg"

--------------87EA208DAAF9655824D58BA4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--------------87EA208DAAF9655824D58BA4--