Subject: [Shop-talk] Overalls and Carhartt Discount

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 07:02:44 -0400 05/24/2020 07:02:45 AM, Serialize complete at 05/24/2020 07:02:45 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============3245378215536234194==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 003CAD9085258572_=

I just wanted to follow up on my pant's question.

First, I went looking for Carhartt Overalls as that seemed to be the 
group's consensus.

While Tractor Supply carries Carhartt, they don't have their overalls. 
Since I was there, I picked up a pair of their house brand overalls.

Been given them the torture test and they are doing great.  I am in love 
with overalls for work pants.

Decided to get some Carhartts to add to my availible work pants.

Turns out, if you are 1st responder, military, police, nurses, etc, there 
is a 25% off you entire offer either in their stores or on line.

Since I don't want lined overalls, these meansthe Carhartt overalls are 
CHEAPER than most other brands.

I just wanted to let you all know that if you qualify for the discount, 
that is a sweet deal.

I was looking at other brands of overalls and one thing I found is that 
it's really hard to separate the 'work' overalls from the 'fashion' 
overalls. In some cases, the models on the website were dead give-aways, 
but many other brands it was hard to tell.  I know that Carhartts should 
be 'work' quality, so I think I'll just stick with them.

Have a great Memoral Day (those in the US) and remember those that paid 
for our freedom!

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 003CAD9085258572_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I just wanted to follow up on my pant's
question.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">First, I went looking for Carhartt Overalls
as that seemed to be the group's consensus.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">While Tractor Supply carries Carhartt,
they don't have their overalls. &nbsp;Since I was there, I picked up a
pair of their house brand overalls.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Been given them the torture test and
they are doing great. &nbsp;I am in love with overalls for work pants.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Decided to get some Carhartts to add
to my availible work pants.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Turns out, if you are 1st responder, military, police, nurses, etc, there
is a 25% off you entire offer either in their stores or on line.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Since I don't want lined overalls, these
meansthe Carhartt overalls are CHEAPER than most other brands.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I just wanted to let you all know that
if you qualify for the discount, that is a sweet deal.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I was looking at other brands of overalls
and one thing I found is that it's really hard to separate the 'work' overalls
from the 'fashion' overalls. In some cases, the models on the website were
dead give-aways, but many other brands it was hard to tell. &nbsp;I know
that Carhartts should be 'work' quality, so I think I'll just stick with
them.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Have a great Memoral Day (those in the
US) and remember those that paid for our freedom!<br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 003CAD9085258572_=--

--===============3245378215536234194==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3245378215536234194==--