Subject: [Shop-talk] Rainwater storage/runoff mitigation - shop video

From: Peter Murray via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:02:17 -0400

--===============9067037475493157393==

--00000000000058d36c05a47444f8

This struck me as a cool way to document projects, as well as share ideas
and methodology. How many of you produce videos from projects you do in
YOUR shop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDMbhmna2iI

I do have video from various projects - I suppose I should fire up iMovie
and make them watchable.

But really - I'm mostly jealous of that really nice shop he has, though it
is clearly too small (though much larger than what I have now).

-Peter

--00000000000058d36c05a47444f8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This struck me as a cool way to document projects, as well=
 as share ideas and methodology. How many of you produce videos from projec=
ts you do in YOUR shop?<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DtDMbhmna2iI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DtDMbhmna2iI</a>=
<br></div><div><br></div><div>I do have video from various projects - I sup=
pose I should fire up iMovie and make them watchable.<br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>But really - I&#39;m mostly jealous of that really nice shop he has=
, though it is clearly too small (though much larger than what I have now).=
</div><div><br></div><div>-Peter</div></div>

--00000000000058d36c05a47444f8--

--===============9067037475493157393==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============9067037475493157393==--