Subject: [Shop-talk] Remote power switch

From: Ronnie Day via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 10:27:26 -0500

--===============0547596348841911033==

--00000000000093edb905a3924f9d

Looking for a "remote switch" that turns on a shop vac when I hit the
trigger on a saw, router, etc. I'm certain that I've seen something like
this but I can't seem to find anything after spending a couple of hours
on-line.

There are remote switches that use a RF remote, but I want one that senses
the current flow when the saw's turns on which then switches on the plug
the vacuum is plugged into.

Should be able to build it, but buying off the shelf would be simpler.

TIA,
Ron

--00000000000093edb905a3924f9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Looking for a &quot;remote switch&quot; that turns on a sh=
op vac when I hit the trigger on a saw, router, etc. I&#39;m certain that I=
&#39;ve seen something like this but I can&#39;t seem to find anything afte=
r spending=C2=A0a couple of hours on-line.<div><br></div><div>There are rem=
ote switches that use a RF remote, but I want one that senses the current f=
low when the saw&#39;s turns on which then switches on the plug the vacuum=
=C2=A0is plugged into.<br><br>Should be able to build it, but buying off th=
e shelf would be simpler.</div><div><br></div><div>TIA,</div><div>Ron</div>=
</div>

--00000000000093edb905a3924f9d--

--===============0547596348841911033==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0547596348841911033==--