Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Float chargers

From: Brian Kemp via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 22:07:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

It is Costco.  Take it back and ask them to test it.  I believe they still have a 36 Month Limited Warranty Replacement.  I'd call your local Costco and see if they test the batteries.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
>From: Jimmie Mayfield via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Apr 7, 2020 7:34 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Shop-talk] Float chargers
>
>
>About 2 years ago I installed an Interstate battery from Costco
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

---

From: Randall via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 23:52:34 -0700

I'm not sure if it's still their policy or not; but used to be you could
return batteries to customer service (rather than the battery department)
and get a full refund.  Not a warranty on the battery, just part of their
general customer satisfaction guarantee.  No testing, no questions asked.  I
did that a couple years ago with a 4 year old battery that wouldn't hold a
charge any more, and walked out with a new one for $5 (only because the core
charge went up).

-- Randall 

> It is Costco.  Take it back and ask them to test it.  I 
> believe they still have a 36 Month Limited Warranty 
> Replacement.  I'd call your local Costco and see if they test 
> the batteries.

[email-masked]