Subject: [Shop-talk] air line system install

From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:32:27 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1569931284283823039==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0110_01D5F23A.1C913140"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0110_01D5F23A.1C913140
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99m planning the airline system install in my new shop.  It will =
be=20
a circle pattern so that it will wrap round the entire room near=20
ceiling height.  Is anyone familiar with the recommended pitch=20
or incline recommended for water (condensate) drainage to the=20
designated vertical drops for line blowdown?
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
www.leatherplates.com

------=_NextPart_000_0110_01D5F23A.1C913140
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I=E2=80=99m planning the airline system install in my new =
shop.&nbsp; It will be=20
</DIV>
<DIV>a circle pattern so that it will wrap round the entire room near =
</DIV>
<DIV>ceiling height.&nbsp; Is anyone familiar with the recommended pitch =
</DIV>
<DIV>or incline recommended for water (condensate) drainage to the =
</DIV>
<DIV>designated vertical drops for line blowdown?</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Steve=20
Hammatt<BR>Mount Vernon WA=20
USA<BR>www.leatherplates.com<BR><BR><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0110_01D5F23A.1C913140--

--===============1569931284283823039==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1569931284283823039==--