Subject: [Shop-talk] Eye Pro

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 11:36:30 -0400 03/14/2020 11:36:30 AM, Serialize complete at 03/14/2020 11:36:30 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3256335176457522783==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0055BD4F8525852B_=

Hello everyone,  I hope all are doing well as the stupid Covid-19 panic is 
sweeping the world. 

 I'm sure you are all getting more shop time.

I have a question about eye protection.  I ALWAYS wear eye pro in the 
shop, so they often get scratched and marred and need replacement.

What is a good method for eye pro?  Should I go cheap and just replace 
when they get scratched?  Or are there better quality ones out there that 
don't get scratch easily and can last longer?

And where is a good source to get them?

Thanks in advance.  Stay safe!

Eric
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0055BD4F8525852B_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Hello everyone, &nbsp;I
hope all are doing well as the stupid Covid-19 panic is sweeping the world.
</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">&nbsp;I'm sure
you are all getting more shop time.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I have a question
about eye protection. &nbsp;I ALWAYS wear eye pro in the shop, so they
often get scratched and marred and need replacement.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">What is a good
method for eye pro? &nbsp;Should I go cheap and just replace when they
get scratched? &nbsp;Or are there better quality ones out there that don't
get scratch easily and can last longer?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">And where is a
good source to get them?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks in advance.
&nbsp;Stay safe!</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
Eric<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 0055BD4F8525852B_=--

--===============3256335176457522783==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3256335176457522783==--