Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Eye Pro

From: Randall via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 11:40:51 -0700

--===============7208994946174289603==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

------YWBZWE9XM5OWAENGCZGI8VEBAFRUPV
 charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All glasses get scratched eventually=2E My experience has been that cheap o=
nes are no worse than expensive ones in that regard=2E

But I worry that cheap ones are more likely to shatter when hit with somet=
hing major=2E No evidence of that as yet, but something to think about=2E H=
ow much is your eyesight worth?
-- Randall

On 14 March 2020 11:09:35 GMT-07:00, eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@auto=
x=2Eteam=2Enet> wrote:
>Hello all, I'm sending this again because I didn't see it come through
>at=20
>all
>
>Question about eye protection=2E
>
>Is it better to get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or
>
>are there better quality ones that don't scratch as easy?
>
>I am looking for a source to get more, but I was wondering what others
>may=20
>have found over the years=2E
>
>Thanks=2E
>
>
>"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a
>rational=20
>being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory=2E" Ralph=
=20
>Waldo Emerson=20
>-Who is John Galt?

------YWBZWE9XM5OWAENGCZGI8VEBAFRUPV
 charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body>All glasses get scratched eventually=2E My experie=
nce has been that cheap ones are no worse than expensive ones in that regar=
d=2E<br><br>But I worry that cheap ones are more likely to shatter when hit=
 with something major=2E No evidence of that as yet, but something to think=
 about=2E How much is your eyesight worth?<br>-- Randall<br><br><div class=
=3D"gmail_quote">On 14 March 2020 11:09:35 GMT-07:00, eric--- via Shop-talk=
 &lt;shop-talk@autox=2Eteam=2Enet&gt; wrote:<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quot=
e" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0=2E8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 20=
4, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
<span style=3D" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Hello all, I'm send=
ing
this again because I didn't see it come through at all</span>
<br>
<br><span style=3D" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Question about
eye protection=2E</span>
<br>
<br><span style=3D" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Is it better to
get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or are there better
quality ones that don't scratch as easy?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=3D" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I am looking fo=
r
a source to get more, but I was wondering what others may have found over
the years=2E</span>
<br>
<br><span style=3D" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks=2E</span=
<br><span style=3D" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory=2E" Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>
</blockquote></div></body></html>
------YWBZWE9XM5OWAENGCZGI8VEBAFRUPV--

--===============7208994946174289603==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7208994946174289603==--