Subject: [Shop-talk] Eye Pro

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 14:09:35 -0400 03/14/2020 02:09:36 PM, Serialize complete at 03/14/2020 02:09:36 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1872459002742788958==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0063C1588525852B_=

Hello all, I'm sending this again because I didn't see it come through at 
all

Question about eye protection.

Is it better to get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or 
are there better quality ones that don't scratch as easy?

I am looking for a source to get more, but I was wondering what others may 
have found over the years.

Thanks.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0063C1588525852B_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Hello all, I'm sending
this again because I didn't see it come through at all</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Question about
eye protection.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Is it better to
get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or are there better
quality ones that don't scratch as easy?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I am looking for
a source to get more, but I was wondering what others may have found over
the years.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 0063C1588525852B_=--

--===============1872459002742788958==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1872459002742788958==--