Subject: [Shop-talk] Hoses

From: Gene Abbondelo via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:21:11 -0500

--===============2322205724104720272==

--000000000000aa800205a01b6942

Need some recommendations on a decent air line hose for my garage that
stays pliable in cold weather.

Also need recommendations on clear hose to use on a brake bleeder setup.
Hose that won't get hard and brittle.

Thanks,

Gene

--000000000000aa800205a01b6942
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Need some recommendations on a decent air line hose f=
or my garage that stays pliable in cold weather.</div><div><br></div><div>A=
lso need recommendations on clear hose to use on a brake bleeder setup.=C2=
=A0 Hose that won&#39;t get hard and brittle.</div><div><br></div><div>Than=
ks,</div><div><br></div><div>Gene</div></div>

--000000000000aa800205a01b6942--

--===============2322205724104720272==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2322205724104720272==--