Subject: [Shop-talk] Re-adhering ceramic tiles?

From: Jim Franklin via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:40:15 -0400

--===============2889158408952038541==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_5B0E0AB0-B3DF-41FD-8BE1-6A22C6CCF553";
	protocol="application/pkcs7-signature";
	micalg=sha1

--Apple-Mail=_5B0E0AB0-B3DF-41FD-8BE1-6A22C6CCF553
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

My house settled after a major remodel and some 12x24 ceramic tiles have =
popped up along a line. But only one side of them. If I try and pry them =
up it's clear they're on a slight hump and only one side of the hump let =
go. They only move enough to keep cracking the grout and make a hollow =
sound if I tap on them- maybe 1/16 of an inch.=20

Is there a product that will get in there through the grout channels =
that will stabilize the tiles? I'd rather not go through doing it the =
right way of lifting the whole tile and laying it as a new one.=20

thanks,
jim=

--Apple-Mail=_5B0E0AB0-B3DF-41FD-8BE1-6A22C6CCF553
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=smime.p7s
	name=smime.p7s
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_5B0E0AB0-B3DF-41FD-8BE1-6A22C6CCF553--

--===============2889158408952038541==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2889158408952038541==--