Subject: [Shop-talk] Quarantine project fun

From: Jim Franklin via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 13:35:31 -0400

--===============8252820897405592720==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_DBEE5DC9-C488-44D8-AFC1-D1E6BEDF8C92";
	protocol="application/pkcs7-signature";
	micalg=sha1

--Apple-Mail=_DBEE5DC9-C488-44D8-AFC1-D1E6BEDF8C92
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

A friend gave another friend an old Weber gas grill. New recipient =
somehow proceeds to set it on fire and demands giver come get it and =
take it away. Third friend (me) is tired of the bickering and retrieves =
it and keeps it.=20

Over the winter I bought new burners, knobs, igniter, full gas tank. =
Assembled it all today. Turn it on. Foomp burner one. Foomp burner two. =
Foomp burner three.

There are only two burners.

Turns out the valve is clamped on to the manifold by one screw, and =
years of manipulating the valve knob had loosened the screw enough to =
open a sizable gap between the valve and manifold.=20

In hindsight I probably should not have tested it in the garage, but at =
least I could see the flames, something that later proved impossible in =
the bright sun during test fire #2 (successful).=20

jim=

--Apple-Mail=_DBEE5DC9-C488-44D8-AFC1-D1E6BEDF8C92
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=smime.p7s
	name=smime.p7s
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_DBEE5DC9-C488-44D8-AFC1-D1E6BEDF8C92--

--===============8252820897405592720==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8252820897405592720==--