Subject: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 18:44:14 -0500 12/01/2019 06:44:11 PM, Serialize complete at 12/01/2019 06:44:11 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3010162574408239766==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 008264FC852584C3_=

Hey, this list has been real quite lately.

I just got home from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience of a 
lifetime!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for the 
awesome brain trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back with the 
donate link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)

One question, in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on 
clearance, I'm in the market for a backpack leaf blower.

Price is not really a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!  Any 
suggestions?  It seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game 
and claim ridiculous stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.

Any suggestions?  I plan to buy right away.  I normally use Amazon but if 
there is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.

Thanks again and I hope all is well!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 008264FC852584C3_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Hey, this list has
been real quite lately.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I just got home
from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army. &nbsp;Experience of a lifetime!</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I hope everyone
had a great Thanksgiving. &nbsp;Again, I give thanks for the awesome brain
trust here! &nbsp;(and as soon as I get this email back with the donate
link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">One question,
in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on clearance, I'm in
the market for a backpack leaf blower.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Price is not really
a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!! &nbsp;Any suggestions? &nbsp;It
seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game and claim ridiculous
stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Any suggestions?
&nbsp;I plan to buy right away. &nbsp;I normally use Amazon but if there
is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks again and
I hope all is well!</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 008264FC852584C3_=--

--===============3010162574408239766==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3010162574408239766==--