Subject: [Shop-talk] Sticky steering wheel cleaning

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 12:17:52 -0400 10/02/2019 12:17:53 PM, Serialize complete at 10/02/2019 12:17:53 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8282745268817362946==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0059871B85258487_=

Hello all, I'm back from AZ for a few weeks, but my car is still out 
there.  So I have to use my mason dump truck to get around.

Here is the issue, the steering wheel is 'sticky' or grimy and using it 
for a short time, my hands feel disgusting.  I've cleaned it and it feels 
nice for a few miles, but after less than an hour, it's back to being 
sticky/grimy.

The steering wheel is the 'basic' (Vinyl?) type with no cover.  Any ideas 
on how to clean it?  Note, it seemed my old truck suffered from it as 
well, but since I was only using it when working, it didn't bother me. But 
now this truck is a primary for now.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0059871B85258487_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Hello all, I'm back
from AZ for a few weeks, but my car is still out there. &nbsp;So I have
to use my mason dump truck to get around.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
Here is the issue, the steering wheel is 'sticky' or grimy and using it
for a short time, my hands feel disgusting. &nbsp;I've cleaned it and it
feels nice for a few miles, but after less than an hour, it's back to being
sticky/grimy.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">The steering wheel
is the 'basic' (Vinyl?) type with no cover. &nbsp;Any ideas on how to clean
it? &nbsp;Note, it seemed my old truck suffered from it as well, but since
I was only using it when working, it didn't bother me. &nbsp;But now this
truck is a primary for now.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks in advance!</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 0059871B85258487_=--

--===============8282745268817362946==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8282745268817362946==--