Subject: [Shop-talk] Working on a "modern" car, 2004 Chevy Blazer

From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:36:02 -0600

Whew, that was a hot bite! Made some jerked chicken thighs yesterday, 
just had the leftovers for dinner. Maybe that last habanero was not 
strictly needed.

But what I do need is some work on my truck, a 2004 S10 Blazer. It 
doesn't always crank when you turn the key. Usually it works, sometimes 
it takes many attempts and some jiggling the key. Not looking forward to 
working on tracking down if it the key switch, the starter, or something 
in between. Modern cars are so much more complicated than 50 year old 
Triumphs. Those I know. Well, I used to, certainly out of practice these 
days but I am guessing it won't take too much training to remember which 
end of the screwdriver goes in my hand.

Hmmm, guess first step might be hitting one of the major chain parts 
places for an appropriate repair guide, and start poring over wiring 
diagrams. Fun fun fun!

mjb.

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive