Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool Question - thanks!

From: Matt via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:34:37 GMT

--===============0229066886964790291==

----__JWM__J19573569.385d49caS.f641a61M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

 Thanks for all the good ideas - and especially the loaner offer!6 point=
 wrench is on the way via Amazon. Not sure if it is age or wisdom but I =
haven't actually damaged this fastener much and am taking my time with b=
oth penetrants and heat.Probably the best tip though gos to the socket c=
aps (https://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-square-drive-socket-caps-6701=
1.html?_br_psugg_q=3Dsocket+cap) I had already ground down a cheap 6 poi=
nt socket but still can't get a wobble extension on it.  The cap may be =
just the ticket, it may also have to visit the grinder though.  I figure=
d a tool problem would get a rise out of the group!  Good to hear from y=
ou all! Matt   
----__JWM__J19573569.385d49caS.f641a61M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Thanks for all the good ideas - and especially the loaner offer!</d=
iv>
<div>6 point wrench is on the way via Amazon.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Not sure if it is age or wisdom but I haven't actually damaged this=
 fastener much and am taking my time with both penetrants and heat.</div=
<div>Probably the best tip though gos to the socket caps (<a href=3D"htt=
ps://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-square-drive-socket-caps-67011.html?_=
br_psugg_q=3Dsocket+cap">https://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-square-dr=
ive-socket-caps-67011.html?_br_psugg_q=3Dsocket+cap</a>)</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I had already ground down a cheap 6 point socket but still can't ge=
t a wobble extension on it.&nbsp; The cap may be just the ticket, it may=
 also have to visit the grinder though.&nbsp; I figured a tool problem w=
ould get a rise out of the group!&nbsp; Good to hear from you all!</div>=

<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Matt</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div></html>

----__JWM__J19573569.385d49caS.f641a61M--

--===============0229066886964790291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0229066886964790291==--