Subject: [Shop-talk] thumb drive question

From: "Tim . via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:57:07 +0000

--_005_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
	boundary="_000_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_"

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer =
people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.

I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.

I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) =
is "too large for the destination file system".

I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won'=
t transfer.

Thoughts?

(our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even try to get help=
)

Thanks
tim

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer =
people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) =
is &quot;too large for the destination file system&quot;.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won'=
t transfer.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thoughts?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
(our &quot;IT&quot; department is worthless so I am not going to even try t=
o get help)</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
tim</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_--

--_005_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Description: thumbnail_image001.png
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="thumbnail_image001.png";
	size=51781; creation-date="Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:55:59 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:55:59 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Description: thumbnail_image002.png
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="thumbnail_image002.png";
	size=98274; creation-date="Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:56:00 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:56:00 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

TkSuQmCC

--_005_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--_005_DM6PR13MB2233FC334E668C3B1A649D1EB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_--