Subject: [Shop-talk] Garden tool storage shed

From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 13:40:56 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FFAF1DE41625995FAD98A923
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

In my slowly ongoing efforts to bright the Fat Chance Garage back to 
life, back to a place  where once again Triumph sports cars will receive 
quality attention, I am thinking of getting one of these.  I'm willing 
to drop a few hundred on something like this 2 x 4 foot plastic shed, so 
I can move the rakes and shovels and such out of the garage, out of my way.

Does anyone have any experience with these units?

mjb.

--------------FFAF1DE41625995FAD98A923
 name="browns-tans-rubbermaid-plastic-sheds-1887156-64_1000.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="browns-tans-rubbermaid-plastic-sheds-1887156-64_1000.jpg"

--------------FFAF1DE41625995FAD98A923
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--------------FFAF1DE41625995FAD98A923--