Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] thumb drive question

From: Larry Spector via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:09:07 -0400

--===============6274043468077161708==

--000000000000203f3f05902aeff6

You're hitting the FAT32 filesystem limit of 4GB max for a single file. Try
using Winzip or 7-zip to create a split .zip file.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:58 PM Tim . via Shop-talk <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer
> people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.
>
> I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB
> flash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.
>
> I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB )
> is "too large for the destination file system".
>
> I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still
> won't transfer.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> (our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even try to get
> help)
>
> Thanks
> tim
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000203f3f05902aeff6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">You&#39;re hitting the FAT32 filesystem limit of 4GB max f=
or a single file. Try using Winzip or 7-zip to create a split .zip file.<di=
v><br></div><div><br></div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D=
"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:58 PM Tim . via Shop-=
talk &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
et</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margi=
n:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex=
">

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer =
people who are on this list so thought I&#39;d see if anyone can help.=C2=
=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) =
is &quot;too large for the destination file system&quot;.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won&=
#39;t transfer.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thoughts?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
(our &quot;IT&quot; department is worthless so I am not going to even try t=
o get help)</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
tim</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000203f3f05902aeff6--

--===============6274043468077161708==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6274043468077161708==--

---

From: "Tim . via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:13:00 +0000

--===============7497735556147641411==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR13MB22339690DDC2A5A6566F0782B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_"

--_000_DM6PR13MB22339690DDC2A5A6566F0782B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I wondered at the FAT32 issue. I'll try a different format.

The file name is only "EX 8 Agular edited video" and I cannot edit the vide=
o as I have to submit an exact copy to the circuit court.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll try that diff format now.

________________________________
From: Shop-talk <[email-masked]> on behalf of Tim . via S=
hop-talk <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM
To: Shop Talk <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Shop-talk] thumb drive question

I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.

I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won'=
t transfer.

Thoughts?

(our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even try to get help=
)

Thanks
tim

--_000_DM6PR13MB22339690DDC2A5A6566F0782B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I wondered at the FAT32 issue. I'll try a different format.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
The file name is only &quot;EX 8 Agular edited video&quot; and I cannot edi=
t the video as I have to submit an exact copy to the circuit court.&nbsp;</=
div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks&nbsp;for the quick replies. I'll try that diff format now.&nbsp;</di=
v>
<div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" co=
lor=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> Shop-talk &lt;shop-ta=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Tim . via Shop-talk &lt;shop-tal=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Shop Talk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Shop-talk] thumb drive question</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer =
people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) =
is &quot;too large for the destination file system&quot;.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won'=
t transfer.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thoughts?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
(our &quot;IT&quot; department is worthless so I am not going to even try t=
o get help)</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
tim</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR13MB22339690DDC2A5A6566F0782B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_--

--===============7497735556147641411==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7497735556147641411==--

---

From: "Peter J. Thomas via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:18:22 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7584403169280705148==
 boundary="------------1F7FF9D6CB802F347B484DD2"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1F7FF9D6CB802F347B484DD2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I think its the Fat32 file format on that the flash drive was 
formatted.  You hit 4GB file size limit. You need to format as NTFS or 
exFAT.

NTFS On 8/15/2019 12:57 PM, Tim . via Shop-talk wrote:
> Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few 
> computer people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can 
> help.
>
> I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 
> 8GB flash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.
>
> I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 
> 5.27GB ) is "too large for the destination file system".
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--------------1F7FF9D6CB802F347B484DD2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">I think its the Fat32 file format on
      that the flash drive was formatted.  You hit 4GB file size limit. 
      You need to format as NTFS or exFAT.</div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">NTFS On 8/15/2019 12:57 PM, Tim . via
      Shop-talk wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a
        few computer people who are on this list so thought I'd see if
        anyone can help. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on
        first an 8GB flash drive and now a 32GB flash drive. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos
        (only 5.27GB ) is "too large for the destination file system". </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file
        still won't transfer. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Thoughts?</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        (our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even try
        to get help)</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Thanks</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        tim</div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------1F7FF9D6CB802F347B484DD2--

--===============7584403169280705148==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7584403169280705148==--

---

From: Brian Kemp via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:25:41 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8570612764517667490==
 boundary="------------813AE5F70CEF90FA636450FE"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------813AE5F70CEF90FA636450FE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

You can also try burning to a CD if that is acceptable to the court and 
you have a computer than can do that.  That is how I submitted dash cam 
footage of an accident to my insurance company.

Brian

On 8/15/2019 10:13 AM, Tim . via Shop-talk wrote:
> The file name is only "EX 8 Agular edited video" and I cannot edit the 
> video as I have to submit an exact copy to the circuit court.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Shop-talk <[email-masked]> on behalf of Tim 
> . via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM
> *To:* Shop Talk <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [Shop-talk] thumb drive question
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--------------813AE5F70CEF90FA636450FE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    You can also try burning to a CD if that is acceptable to the court
    and you have a computer than can do that.  That is how I submitted
    dash cam footage of an accident to my insurance company.<br>
    <br>
    Brian<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/15/2019 10:13 AM, Tim . via
      Shop-talk wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        I wondered at the FAT32 issue. I'll try a different format. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        The file name is only "EX 8 Agular edited video" and I cannot
        edit the video as I have to submit an exact copy to the circuit
        court. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Thanks for the quick replies. I'll try that diff format now. </div>
      <div>
        <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
          font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
          <br>
        </div>
        <hr tabindex="-1" style="display:inline-block; width:98%">
        <div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font style="font-size:11pt"
            face="Calibri, sans-serif" color="#000000"><b>From:</b>
            Shop-talk <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> on behalf
            of Tim . via Shop-talk <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM<br>
            <b>To:</b> Shop Talk <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> [Shop-talk] thumb drive question</font>
          <div> </div>
        </div>
        <div dir="ltr">
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than
            a few computer people who are on this list so thought I'd
            see if anyone can help. </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on
            first an 8GB flash drive and now a 32GB flash drive. </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos
            (only 5.27GB ) is "too large for the destination file
            system". </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the
            file still won't transfer. </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            Thoughts?</div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            (our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even
            try to get help)</div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            Thanks</div>
          <div style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
            tim</div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------813AE5F70CEF90FA636450FE--

--===============8570612764517667490==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8570612764517667490==--

---

From: "Tim . via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:26:46 +0000

--===============6407935220575621492==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR13MB2233E0F3686133F3B5C0F6EBB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_"

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233E0F3686133F3B5C0F6EBB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Biggest capacity disc I stock is a 4.7GB DVD so not big enough.

________________________________
From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:25 PM
To: Tim . <[email-masked]>; Shop Talk <[email-masked].=
net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] thumb drive question

You can also try burning to a CD if that is acceptable to the court and you=
 have a computer than can do that.  That is how I submitted dash cam footag=
e of an accident to my insurance company.

Brian

________________________________
@autox.team.net> on behalf of Tim . via Shop-talk <[email-masked]=
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM
Subject: [Shop-talk] thumb drive question

Thoughts?

Thanks
tim

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive

rthlink.net

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233E0F3686133F3B5C0F6EBB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Biggest capacity disc I stock is a 4.7GB DVD so not big enough.&nbsp;</div>
<div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" co=
lor=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> Brian Kemp &lt;bk13@e=
arthlink.net&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:25 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Tim . &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Shop Talk &lt;shop-=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Shop-talk] thumb drive question</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div style=3D"background-color:#FFFFFF">You can also try burning to a CD if=
 that is acceptable to the court and you have a computer than can do that.&=
nbsp; That is how I submitted dash cam footage of an accident to my insuran=
ce company.<br>
<br>
Brian<br>
<br>
<div class=3D"x_moz-cite-prefix">On 8/15/2019 10:13 AM, Tim . via Shop-talk=
 wrote:<br>
</div>
<blockquote type=3D"cite">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I wondered at the FAT32 issue. I'll try a different format.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
The file name is only &quot;EX 8 Agular edited video&quot; and I cannot edi=
t the video as I have to submit an exact copy to the circuit court.&nbsp;</=
div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thanks&nbsp;for the quick replies. I'll try that diff format now.&nbsp;</di=
v>
<div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"x_divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" =
color=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> Shop-talk
<a class=3D"x_moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=3D"mailto:shop-talk-bounces@autox=
.team.net">
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> on behalf of Tim . via Shop-ta=
lk <a class=3D"x_moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
.net">
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Shop Talk <a class=3D"x_moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=3D"mailto:sh=
[email-masked]">
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Shop-talk] thumb drive question</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer =
people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) =
is &quot;too large for the destination file system&quot;.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won'=
t transfer.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thoughts?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
(our &quot;IT&quot; department is worthless so I am not going to even try t=
o get help)</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
tim</div>
</div>
</div>
<br>
<fieldset class=3D"x_mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
<pre class=3D"x_moz-quote-pre">____________________________________________=
___=0A=
=0A=
<a class=3D"x_moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
.net">[email-masked]</a>=0A=
nate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>=0A=
Archive: <a class=3D"x_moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/shop-talk">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a class=3D=
"x_moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive</a>=0A=
=0A=
ox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a>=0A=
=0A=
</pre>
</blockquote>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233E0F3686133F3B5C0F6EBB4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_--

--===============6407935220575621492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6407935220575621492==--

---

From: Richard George via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:31:29 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0435664280855325680==
 boundary="------------8F43BBF6CF9B9B69C85BB6E1"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8F43BBF6CF9B9B69C85BB6E1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The file is too big for the chosen file system on the thumb drive - 
reformat it to exfat and it should work.

Best,

rkg

(Richard George)

On 8/15/2019 9:57 AM, Tim . via Shop-talk wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
-- 
“People don’t know what they’re doing. And you’ve got this whole culture of people who don’t know what the hell they’re doing teaching every other idiot out there.”  Britton Clouse

--------------8F43BBF6CF9B9B69C85BB6E1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <p>The file is too big for the chosen file system on the thumb drive
      - reformat it to exfat and it should work.</p>
    <p>Best,</p>
    <p>rkg</p>
    <p>(Richard George)<br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/15/2019 9:57 AM, Tim . via

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
“People don’t know what they’re doing. And you’ve got this whole culture of people who don’t know what the hell they’re doing teaching every other idiot out there.”  Britton Clouse</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------8F43BBF6CF9B9B69C85BB6E1--

--===============0435664280855325680==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0435664280855325680==--

---

From: Tim Hoerning via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:08:03 -0400

--===============2634239275156101242==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_E01B6CEB-3C51-477C-9A32-94583AD6E6A6"

--Apple-Mail=_E01B6CEB-3C51-477C-9A32-94583AD6E6A6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Tim,

Do you know what the formatting is?  If the flash is FAT32 the maximum =
size of any one file is 4GB.   You should try exFAT

Tim

http://www.ntfs.com/ntfs_vs_fat.htm =
<http://www.ntfs.com/ntfs_vs_fat.htm>

> On Aug 15, 2019, at 12:57 PM, Tim . via Shop-talk =
>=20
> Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few =
computer people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can =
help.=20
>=20
> I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an =
8GB flash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.=20
>=20
> I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only =
5.27GB ) is "too large for the destination file system".=20
>=20
> I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still =
won't transfer.=20
>=20
> Thoughts?
>=20
> (our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even try to get =
help)
>=20
> =
__________________________=
_____________________
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_E01B6CEB-3C51-477C-9A32-94583AD6E6A6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><meta=
 http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
class=3D""><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">Tim,<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Do you know what the formatting is? =
&nbsp;If the flash is FAT32 the maximum size of any one file is 4GB. =
&nbsp; You should try exFAT</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div=
 class=3D"">Tim</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><a href=3D"http://www.ntfs.com/ntfs_vs_fat.htm" =
class=3D"">http://www.ntfs.com/ntfs_vs_fat.htm</a></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><div class=3D""><br class=3D""><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Aug 15, 2019, at 12:57 PM, =
Tim . via Shop-talk &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">Sorry for the off topic but I know that =
there are more than a few computer people who are on this list so =
thought I'd see if anyone can help.&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; font-family: =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">I am trying =
to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB flash drive =
and now a 32GB flash drive.&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; font-family: =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">I keep getting an error message that says =
one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) is "too large for the destination file =
system".&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">I did a fresh quick format on the empty =
flash drive but the file still won't transfer.&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">Thoughts?</div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; font-family: =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">(our "IT" =
department is worthless so I am not going to even try to get =
help)</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">Thanks</div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" =
class=3D"">tim</div><span =
id=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">&lt;thumbnail_image001.png&gt;</span><span =
id=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">&lt;thumbnail_image002.png&gt;</span><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.96</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]=
om" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/tim@chenhoernin=
g.com</a></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_E01B6CEB-3C51-477C-9A32-94583AD6E6A6--

--===============2634239275156101242==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2634239275156101242==--

---

From: "Tim . via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:30:02 +0000

--===============3383496897539075341==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR13MB2233391A1A6C530542C71030B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_"

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233391A1A6C530542C71030B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for all the quick replies guys. As I was dealing with this I was won=
dering about the format I used on the drive when I erased. Once I switched =
to exFAT it was all good.

Thanks again
tim

________________________________
From: Tim . <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:13 PM
To: Shop Talk <[email-masked]>; Tim . <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.=
com>
Subject: Re: thumb drive question

Thoughts?

Thanks
tim

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233391A1A6C530542C71030B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks&nbsp;for all the quick replies guys. As I was dealing with this I wa=
s wondering about the format I used on the drive when I erased. Once I swit=
ched to exFAT it was all good.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks&nbsp;again</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
tim</div>
<div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" co=
lor=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> Tim . &lt;tims_datsun=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:13 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Shop Talk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Tim . &lt;tims_datsu=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: thumb drive question</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I wondered at the FAT32 issue. I'll try a different format.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
The file name is only &quot;EX 8 Agular edited video&quot; and I cannot edi=
t the video as I have to submit an exact copy to the circuit court.&nbsp;</=
div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thanks&nbsp;for the quick replies. I'll try that diff format now.&nbsp;</di=
v>
<div>
<div id=3D"x_appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"x_divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" =
color=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> Shop-talk &lt;shop-=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Tim . via Shop-talk &lt;shop-t=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:57 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Shop Talk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Shop-talk] thumb drive question</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer =
people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB fl=
ash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) =
is &quot;too large for the destination file system&quot;.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won'=
t transfer.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thoughts?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
(our &quot;IT&quot; department is worthless so I am not going to even try t=
o get help)</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
tim</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR13MB2233391A1A6C530542C71030B4AC0DM6PR13MB2233namp_--

--===============3383496897539075341==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3383496897539075341==--