Subject: [Shop-talk] Garden tool storage shed

From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA via Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 12:58:30 -0700

Just purchased and assembled (actually wife did 60% of the assembly)
a Keter Artisan 7'x11' shed.  Totally awesome quality plastic shed, walls
are "webbed" and are maybe 1/2" thick.  However different sizes and
models may be different construction.  Keter is worldwide, sells different
models thru Lowes, HD and Costco, among other.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
www.leatherplates.com

-----Original Message----- 
From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 12:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Shop-talk] Garden tool storage shed

In my slowly ongoing efforts to bright the Fat Chance Garage back to
life, back to a place  where once again Triumph sports cars will receive
quality attention, I am thinking of getting one of these.  I'm willing
to drop a few hundred on something like this 2 x 4 foot plastic shed, so
I can move the rakes and shovels and such out of the garage, out of my way.

Does anyone have any experience with these units?

mjb.

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk 
http://autox.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

---

From: Peter Murray via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 19:33:45 -0500

--===============2029633183819751141==

--000000000000f667c2058f7c1854

I had a similar 2' X 4' shed (Rubbermaid brand, I think). It was great, and
had slots where I could slide in some shelves.

Make sure it is on level ground (or a poured concrete slab) and it'll be
solid. Don't store any birdseed or other critter-attractive foods, they'll
chew holes in it.

-Peter

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 2:41 PM Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000f667c2058f7c1854
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I had a similar 2&#39; X 4&#39; shed (Rubbermaid brand, I =
think). It was great, and had slots where I could slide in some shelves.<di=
v><br></div><div>Make sure it is on level ground (or a poured concrete slab=
) and it&#39;ll be solid. Don&#39;t store any birdseed or other critter-att=
ractive foods, they&#39;ll chew holes in it.</div><div><br></div><div>-Pete=
r</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail=
_attr">On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 2:41 PM Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0p=
x 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb=
(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">In my slowly ongoing efforts to bright the =
Fat Chance Garage back to <br>
life, back to a place=C2=A0 where once again Triumph sports cars will recei=
ve <br>
quality attention, I am thinking of getting one of these.=C2=A0 I&#39;m wil=
ling <br>
to drop a few hundred on something like this 2 x 4 foot plastic shed, so <b=
r>
I can move the rakes and shovels and such out of the garage, out of my way.=
<br>
<br>
Does anyone have any experience with these units?<br>
<br>
mjb.<br>
<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000f667c2058f7c1854--

--===============2029633183819751141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2029633183819751141==--