Subject: [Shop-talk] Hearing protection for mowing

From: Brad Kahler via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 15:28:44 -0400

--===============1234759749961843256==

--0000000000000f75ee05896adc62

I mow with a commercial model Scag Turf Tiger that has a 27 hp Kawasaki
motor with the muffler that sits about 30" from my head.

I'm looking for recommendations for a really good set of ear muffs that
will help keep my ears from ringing when I'm done.  Currently I've been
using a pair of Echo ear muffs, sometimes with ear plugs combined.  The
combination isn't real bad but I'd like something better.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brad

--0000000000000f75ee05896adc62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I mow with a commercial model Scag Turf Tiger that ha=
s a 27 hp Kawasaki motor with the muffler that sits about 30&quot; from my =
head.=C2=A0<br></div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;m looking for recommendation=
s for a really good set of ear muffs that will help keep my ears from ringi=
ng when I&#39;m done.=C2=A0 Currently I&#39;ve been using a pair of Echo ea=
r muffs, sometimes with ear plugs combined.=C2=A0 The combination isn&#39;t=
 real bad but I&#39;d like something better.</div><div><br></div><div>Any s=
uggestions?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Brad<=
/div></div>

--0000000000000f75ee05896adc62--

--===============1234759749961843256==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1234759749961843256==--