Subject: [Shop-talk] DIY Wireless Home Security Systems . . .

From: Badger Mountain Motorworks via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 11:38:45 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1147660654506055684==
 boundary="------------341619C5477D525E949BD64A"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------341619C5477D525E949BD64A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have a thirty year old wireless security system I want to replace with 
an update model.  Ideally one that has non-proprietary components an 
unobtrusive design and the option for cameras.  Our place, where I need 
varying levels of security, includes a two-story house with a wrap 
around porch on three sides and two separate garages.  When i look 
online I find a variety of recommendations provided by  websites where I 
tend to question their objectivity!

Any personal experiences you'd like to share?  Pros and cons you've 
discovered?

Thanks in advance for any and all input  .  .  .

Jim in Central Arizona

--------------341619C5477D525E949BD64A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000099" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>I have a thirty year old wireless security system I want to
      replace with an update model.  Ideally one that has
      non-proprietary components an unobtrusive design and the option
      for cameras.  Our place, where I need varying levels of security,
      includes a two-story house with a wrap around porch on three sides
      and two separate garages.  When i look online I find a variety of
      recommendations provided by  websites where I tend to question
      their objectivity!</p>
    <p>Any personal experiences you'd like to share?  Pros and cons
      you've discovered?</p>
    <p>Thanks in advance for any and all input  .  .  .</p>
    <p>Jim in Central Arizona<br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------341619C5477D525E949BD64A--

--===============1147660654506055684==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============1147660654506055684==--

---

From: Battmain via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:45:42 -0400

--===============1254932749102554846==

----_com.android.email_1043638203748930
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_1043638203748930
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_1043638203748930--

--===============1254932749102554846==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1254932749102554846==--