Subject: [Shop-talk] Cabin Air Filters

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 14:29:51 -0500 03/08/2019 02:29:59 PM, Serialize complete at 03/08/2019 02:29:59 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============3092180835252039709==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 006B1B98852583B7_=

OK, so my Ford Explorer is due for a new 'cabin air filter.'

It's $14 bucks, so I got it.  But my question is, do you really need them? 
 Can I just remove it and leave it out?  I'm not allergic nor am I needing 
to have 'filtered' air.  In fact, I think the whole idea of them is 
insane.  But is there anything it is protecting? 

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 006B1B98852583B7_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, so my Ford Explorer is due for a new
'cabin air filter.'</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">It's $14 bucks, so I got it. &nbsp;But
my question is, do you really need them? &nbsp;Can I just remove it and
leave it out? &nbsp;I'm not allergic nor am I needing to have 'filtered'
air. &nbsp;In fact, I think the whole idea of them is insane. &nbsp;But
is there anything it is protecting? &nbsp;</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks in advance!</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 006B1B98852583B7_=--

--===============3092180835252039709==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============3092180835252039709==--