Subject: [Shop-talk] 4 post lift for dually with dump bed

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:43:16 -0400 03/27/2019 09:43:22 AM, Serialize complete at 03/27/2019 09:43:22 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============2899127519387182024==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 004B5E31852583CA_=

OK, so now I have this monster of a truck with a dually rear end and a 
dump bed.  Most of the garages in the areas can't fit it on their lift (I 
can't fit it on mine either.)

So I was thinking about getting a 4 post lift to work on this thing. 
Anyone have any experiences with one that will lift a large truck (F350 
superduty with 9' dump bed)?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004B5E31852583CA_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, so now I have this monster of a truck
with a dually rear end and a dump bed. &nbsp;Most of the garages in the
areas can't fit it on their lift (I can't fit it on mine either.)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">So I was thinking about getting a 4
post lift to work on this thing. &nbsp;Anyone have any experiences with
one that will lift a large truck (F350 superduty with 9' dump bed)?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks in advance.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 004B5E31852583CA_=--

--===============2899127519387182024==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============2899127519387182024==--