Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Impact wrenches (heavy duty)

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:26:17 -0500 02/25/2019 05:26:17 PM, Serialize complete at 02/25/2019 05:26:17 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8466358227264180925==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 007B41E9852583AC_=

I doubt it's worth the time.  It still works well on most things, but it 
never would have been up to the 165 LBS bolts on a sitting truck.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 007B41E9852583AC_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I doubt it's worth
the time. &nbsp;It still works well on most things, but it never would
have been up to the 165 LBS bolts on a sitting truck.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 007B41E9852583AC_=--

--===============8466358227264180925==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============8466358227264180925==--