Subject: [Shop-talk] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, oh yeah, and I have a question about tv mounts

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 16:53:55 -0500 12/24/2018 04:53:57 PM, Serialize complete at 12/24/2018 04:53:57 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0453786537443711663==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 00784C178525836D_=

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here and all you loved 
ones!  I hope you are enjoying this time of the year.

I do have a very dumb question that I'm sure there is someone out there 
has the answer to.

I got a 65" plasma monitor/TV from work (they were getting rid of it 
because they bought new systems.) 

Anyway, there is no stand for it, so I was trying to buy a wall mount for 
it. 

All the wall mounts I see out there either list the TV mount* distance 
only up to 600mm (about 23.6")  or they don't even give this diemenion. 
(*= this is the 'studs' on the TV that you mount the mount to.)

The TV has 44" mounts on the back only.  Does anyone know what mount I 
need for this?  (note, I don't need any tilting or stand-off feature, but 
If they are there, I don't mind.()

The TV is about 130LBS  (nice to have a fork lift to weigh these things! ) 
 8>)  Most mounts listed for this size tv can handle that weight, but I 
can't find any that I know have the 44" wide TV mounts.

Thanks in advance, I hope all of you have a great Holiday!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 

--=_alternative 00784C178525836D_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Merry Christmas and
Happy Holidays to everyone here and all you loved ones! &nbsp;I hope you
are enjoying this time of the year.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I do have a very
dumb question that I'm sure there is someone out there has the answer to.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
I got a 65&quot; plasma monitor/TV from work (they were getting rid of
it because they bought new systems.) &nbsp;</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Anyway, there
is no stand for it, so I was trying to buy a wall mount for it. &nbsp;</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">All the wall mounts
I see out there either list the TV mount* distance only up to 600mm (about
23.6&quot;) &nbsp;or they don't even give this diemenion. &nbsp;(*= this
is the 'studs' on the TV that you mount the mount to.)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">The TV has 44&quot;
mounts on the back only. &nbsp;Does anyone know what mount I need for this?
&nbsp;(note, I don't need any tilting or stand-off feature, but If they
are there, I don't mind.()</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">The TV is about
130LBS &nbsp;(nice to have a fork lift to weigh these things! ) &nbsp;8&gt;)
&nbsp;Most mounts listed for this size tv can handle that weight, but I
can't find any that I know have the 44&quot; wide TV mounts.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks in advance,
I hope all of you have a great Holiday!</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </span>

--=_alternative 00784C178525836D_=--

--===============0453786537443711663==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============0453786537443711663==--