Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Plastic parts cabinet replacement drawers

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 02:28:47 -0500 12/27/2018 02:28:51 AM, Serialize complete at 12/27/2018 02:28:51 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============5286500407271553079==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0029167B85258370_=

Kent,

I have about 10 of these style drawers.  Each one seems to have their own 
exact drawer.  I don't use them, I get them at auction all the time and 
just put them aside.

How many do you need?  If you give me the exact dimensions and I have 
enough that match, I'll send them your way.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
--=_alternative 0029167B85258370_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Kent,</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
I have about 10 of these style drawers. &nbsp;Each one seems to have their
own exact drawer. &nbsp;I don't use them, I get them at auction all the
time and just put them aside.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">How many do you need? &nbsp;If you give
me the exact dimensions and I have enough that match, I'll send them your
way.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>
--=_alternative 0029167B85258370_=--

--===============5286500407271553079==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============5286500407271553079==--

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 06:42:50 -0500

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 1:10 AM Kent Sullivan via Shop-talk
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I found drawers that look spot-on from a seller on eBay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/123527628120) but he says his units measure at almost 5.75”. It seems odd that there would be a near-clone drawer that is, at most, ¼” longer (deeper)…

Do you suppose he included the handle in his measurement?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]