Subject: [Shop-talk] Fun find

From: eric--- via Shop-talk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 09:45:21 -0500 12/29/2018 09:45:33 AM, Serialize complete at 12/29/2018 09:45:33 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1918040880468686624==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 00510F8685258372_=

I just wanted to share a little funny thing that just happened in the 
shop. 

I was cleaning off a shelf for the new 1HP Plasma TV (it's only 
appropriate that it goes in the shop!)

On the shelf were all the injected molded cases that tools come in.  One 
was heavy and had something rattling around inside.

I opened it to find a brand new, never used Dewalt 10" 18v cordless 
circular saw! (I have an 8" that was was using for cordless.)

Don't you love it when you clean up the shop and find tools!

Happy day to all!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 

--=_alternative 00510F8685258372_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I just wanted to
share a little funny thing that just happened in the shop. &nbsp;</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I was cleaning
off a shelf for the new 1HP Plasma TV (it's only appropriate that it goes
in the shop!)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">On the shelf were
all the injected molded cases that tools come in. &nbsp;One was heavy and
had something rattling around inside.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I opened it to
find a brand new, never used Dewalt 10&quot; 18v cordless circular saw!
(I have an 8&quot; that was was using for cordless.)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Don't you love
it when you clean up the shop and find tools!</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Happy day to all!</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </span>

--=_alternative 00510F8685258372_=--

--===============1918040880468686624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============1918040880468686624==--