Subject: [Shop-talk] LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG OVER DUE WINDOWS UPDATES

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 00:57:17 +0000

--===============5542612167828230653==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY4PR13MB13025DDF60DC21F7233CE5F9B4E60CY4PR13MB1302namp_"

--_000_CY4PR13MB13025DDF60DC21F7233CE5F9B4E60CY4PR13MB1302namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes, this is not a shop talk type of post but some of Y'all (sorry but I ju=
st got back from bloody Memphis) are better on the computer side of things =
than I used to be.

I have a laptop that is old, tired, and seriously beat on. Thankfully the p=
int that I spilled on it some many years ago only took out the "Z". (I have=
 to copy and paste one from a word doc..funny this..... NOT) Anyway, I've n=
ot done any windows updates in too long because I seriously don't think thi=
s computer can handle the updates.

Win7 home premium currently being run on a Toshiba C655, Pentium CPU @2.20 =
GH w 4Gigs of ram that shows "service pack 1"

Finally here's the question:

What can I expect if I just click the "update" button for these long overdu=
e updates.

cheers
happily home from sketchy memphis
tim

--_000_CY4PR13MB13025DDF60DC21F7233CE5F9B4E60CY4PR13MB1302namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
Yes, this is not a&nbsp;<b style=3D"text-decoration-line: underline;">shop =
talk</b>&nbsp;type of post&nbsp;but some of Y'all (sorry but I&nbsp;just go=
t back from bloody Memphis) are better on the computer side of things&nbsp;=
than I used to be.&nbsp;
<div><br>
</div>
<div>I have a laptop that is old, tired, and&nbsp;seriously beat on. Thankf=
ully the pint that I spilled on it some many years ago only took out the &q=
uot;<span>Z&quot;. (I have to copy and paste one from a word doc..funny thi=
s..... NOT) Anyway,&nbsp;</span>I've not done any windows
 updates in too long because I seriously&nbsp;don't think this computer can=
 handle the updates.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Win7 home premium currently being run on a Toshiba C655, Pentium CPU @=
2.20 GH w 4Gigs of ram&nbsp;that shows &quot;service pack 1&quot;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Finally here's the question:&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>What can I expect if I just click the &quot;update&quot; button for th=
ese long overdue updates.&nbsp;<br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>cheers</div>
<div>happily home from sketchy memphis</div>
<div>tim</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR13MB13025DDF60DC21F7233CE5F9B4E60CY4PR13MB1302namp_--

--===============5542612167828230653==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============5542612167828230653==--