Subject: [Shop-talk] Air hose with 3/8" fittings?

From: Doug Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:57:45 -0500

--===============8819483838558192065==

--94eb2c07067eaf29cb054277ad28

Hello,

I need to replace the crumbling air hose in my retractable air hose reel.
It has 50 feet of 3/8" hose, but the hose has male 3/8" NPT fittings
instead of
the usual 1/4" NPT fittings.  Does anybody have any suggestions where I
could
find an exact replacement?  I really don't want to switch to 1/4" fittings,
because
I already have a high-flow Milton V-type coupler which screws directly on
to the 3/8" threads.

Thanks,
Doug

--94eb2c07067eaf29cb054277ad28
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div><div>Hello,<br><br></div>I need to rep=
lace the crumbling air hose in my retractable air hose reel.<br></div>It ha=
s 50 feet of 3/8&quot; hose, but the hose has male 3/8&quot; NPT fittings i=
nstead of<br></div>the usual 1/4&quot; NPT fittings.=C2=A0 Does anybody hav=
e any suggestions where I could<br></div>find an exact replacement?=C2=A0 I=
 really don&#39;t want to switch to 1/4&quot; fittings, because<br>I alread=
y have a high-flow Milton V-type coupler which screws directly on to the 3/=
8&quot; threads.<br><br></div><div>Thanks,<br></div><div>Doug<br></div></di=
v>

--94eb2c07067eaf29cb054277ad28--

--===============8819483838558192065==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8819483838558192065==--