Subject: [Shop-talk] fiber glass ice shipper handle

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 23:55:00 +0000

--===============6115152685753421555==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR13MB0314B29BFB0746D5EBF6D88EB4880CY1PR13MB0314namp_"

--_000_CY1PR13MB0314B29BFB0746D5EBF6D88EB4880CY1PR13MB0314namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have an ice chipper in need of a handle. The wood one rotted away. I'd li=
ke to replace it with a glass handle. Anyone have any thoughts on where I c=
an get one? I've searched online and not found anything. A regular shovel h=
andle won't work because it is too big in diameter. If push comes to shove =
I can slit the metal sleeve and spread it wide enough for a shovel handle b=
ut I think that will just lead to the metal failing in the long run.

thanks

tim

--_000_CY1PR13MB0314B29BFB0746D5EBF6D88EB4880CY1PR13MB0314namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
<p>I have an ice chipper in need of a handle. The wood one rotted away. I'd=
 like to replace it with a glass handle. Anyone have any thoughts on where =
I can get one? I've searched online and not found anything. A regular shove=
l handle won't work because it is
 too big in diameter. If push comes to shove I can slit the metal sleeve an=
d spread it wide enough for a shovel handle but I think that will just lead=
 to the metal failing in the long run.&nbsp;</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>thanks</p>
<p>tim</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY1PR13MB0314B29BFB0746D5EBF6D88EB4880CY1PR13MB0314namp_--

--===============6115152685753421555==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6115152685753421555==--