Subject: [Shop-talk] degressers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 12:50:22 -0500 11/26/2016 12:50:37 PM, Serialize complete at 11/26/2016 12:50:37 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============1732431529906277656==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0062005685258077_=

Anyone have an opinion on degressers?

I'm looking for a good 'spray on' type then rinse off.  What REALLY works 
well?  Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
--=_alternative 0062005685258077_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Anyone have an opinion on degressers?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I'm looking for a good 'spray on' type
then rinse off. &nbsp;What REALLY works well? &nbsp;Thanks.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>
--=_alternative 0062005685258077_=--

--===============1732431529906277656==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1732431529906277656==--