Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea

From: "Tony Vaccaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:31:26 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1087113691495393434==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D22B2A.13C42C50"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D22B2A.13C42C50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

No business or personal connection here, but I always buy my GoJacks from

www.awdirect.com <http://www.awdirect.com> 

Tony V

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D22B2A.13C42C50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>No business or personal connection here, but I always buy my GoJacks =
from<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><a =
href=3D"http://www.awdirect.com">www.awdirect.com</a><o:p></o:p></span></=
p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Tony V<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D22B2A.13C42C50--

--===============1087113691495393434==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1087113691495393434==--

---

From: "Tony Vaccaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:45:33 -0400

--===============5891008184526262811==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001A_01D22B2C.0D093BB0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D22B2C.0D093BB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just another quick note. I have not bought GoJacks in quite a few years. Pre
Amazon.com

Just checked on Amazon and they are cheaper there from different vendors.

And I have used and bought their imitators, I have not had much success with
those. But that was years ago.

Give Griots Garage a try. They use to have a set like GoJacks and he
guarantees his stuff. If you don't like it or they break, he makes it good.

Again, no connection with Griots, just that I have had good service from
them

Tony V

From: Shop-talk [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony
Vaccaro
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 11:31 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea

 

Tony V

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D22B2C.0D093BB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

	{mso-style-type:personal;
span.EmailStyle18
	font-size:10.0pt;}
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Just =
another quick note. I have not bought GoJacks in quite a few years. Pre =
Amazon.com<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
>Just checked on Amazon and they are cheaper there from different =
vendors.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>And I have used and bought their imitators, I have not had much success =
with those. But that was years ago.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Give Griots Garage a try. They use to have a set like GoJacks and he =
guarantees his stuff. If you don&#8217;t like it or they break, he makes =
it good.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Again, no connection with Griots, just that I have had good service =
from them<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Tony V<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Shop-talk [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Tony Vaccaro<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, October 20, 2016 11:31 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer =
storage idea<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Tony V<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D22B2C.0D093BB0--

--===============5891008184526262811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5891008184526262811==--

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 04:40:33 -0400

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 8:26 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> DING DING DING, we have winner!  The Go-jacks solve the problem of the tires
> sinking because I can 'release' them once the trailer is in place.

Can you save 50% by securing one axle in place while it's on the
ground?  Chain it up or something?  Then when you lift the trailer by
the other axle, it will come up with it.  You'd only need two wheel
jacks instead of four.

You just need a flag on the chain so you remember to remove it when
you get ready to pull the trailer...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

[email-masked]