Subject: [Shop-talk] Garage heaters

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 10:41:54 -0400

I am at the point of selecting a gas (LP) heater for my 24'x36'x10' 
barn, which also has a second floor 16'x36'x8' space.  I have searched 
for sources and have narrowed to a 80,000 btu Mr. Heater and a 75,000 
bto Modine Hot Dawg.  The pricing from various sources, thanks to a 
current Northen Tool sale on the Mr. Heater, are within $75 of each 
other, including their horizontal vent kits.  My incination is to go 
with the Modine because I have heard of and seen them more often.  Can 
anyone give me opinions on the choice of one versus the other?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dave Cavanaugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 13:40:58 -0700

I have a Mr. Heater in my 1200 foot shop (pole building with no ceiling 
and very poor insulation) and it works fine in the Pacific Northwest 
winters.  Mine is propane and I only run it when I'm in the shop.  I 
have probably had it for over ten years with no problems.  I'm sure 
either one of them will work fine for you.

On 9/25/2016 7:41 AM, Jim wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

[email-masked]