Subject: [Shop-talk] Eaton Compressors (follow up)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:17:24 -0400 08/03/2016 14:17:32, Serialize complete at 08/03/2016 14:17:32

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============7594968299034448233==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0067A75885258004_=

A few months ago, I purchased an Eaton Polar Compressor.  The price was 
very competitive for it's performance specs.

There is some talk about the pump not being American made, but all other 
components are made in USA.  In fact, they put a sticker on each part that 
is US made.

The compressor has been great, until I noticed a leak I THOUGHT was coming 
from the continuous run valve. 

I removed that plumbing and just plugged the hole.

There is still a leak there.  The leak is between the bung and the tank. 
(and it was a US made tank.)

I contacted the company and they are sending me a completely new unit! 

I just wanted to let you all know the experience I am having with them as 
there was lots of back and forth about this companies reputation.

I highly recommend them and would have bought my next compressor from 
them, but this current compressor will outlast me. 8>)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
--=_alternative 0067A75885258004_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">A few months ago, I purchased an Eaton
Polar Compressor. &nbsp;The price was very competitive for it's performance
specs.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
There is some talk about the pump not being American made, but all other
components are made in USA. &nbsp;In fact, they put a sticker on each part
that is US made.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">The compressor has been great, until
I noticed a leak I THOUGHT was coming from the continuous run valve. &nbsp;</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I removed that plumbing and just plugged
the hole.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">There is still a leak there. &nbsp;The
leak is between the bung and the tank. &nbsp;(and it was a US made tank.)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I contacted the company and they are
sending me a completely new unit! &nbsp;</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I just wanted to let you all know the
experience I am having with them as there was lots of back and forth about
this companies reputation.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I highly recommend them and would have
bought my next compressor from them, but this current compressor will outlast
me. 8&gt;)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>
--=_alternative 0067A75885258004_=--

--===============7594968299034448233==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7594968299034448233==--