Subject: [Shop-talk] Eaton Polar air compressor vs. Delivbiss noise

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 20:01:01 -0400 07/05/2016 20:00:50, Serialize complete at 07/05/2016 20:00:50

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============1076222406146989424==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0003344285257FE8_=

OK, so this past weekend I got to hooking up my new Eaton air compressor. 
It's totally amazing, BTW.

But one thing I did was to record it next to my old Delivbiss 6.5HP. 
Unfortunately, the camera's mic doesn't really showcase the difference 
that well.

Overall, the old compressor had a tinier sound.  The new Polar is a little 
quieter, but it's also throw almost twice the air!

Check out the youtube video if you want. (don't get your hopes up.)  8>)

Here is a link...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWCGN-g6ME<

Overall, I love the Polar.  Great company, great product.  There were two 
issues with it when I got it. One was no thread sealer on the overflow 
valve (easy fix.)  The other was the automatic drain wasn't closing 
completely.  I called them and the new one was in the mail a few hours 
later at no cost.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
--=_alternative 0003344285257FE8_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, so this past weekend I got to hooking
up my new Eaton air compressor. &nbsp;It's totally amazing, BTW.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">But one thing I did was to record it
next to my old Delivbiss 6.5HP. &nbsp;Unfortunately, the camera's mic doesn't
really showcase the difference that well.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Overall, the old compressor had a tinier
sound. &nbsp;The new Polar is a little quieter, but it's also throw almost
twice the air!</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Check out the youtube video if you want.
(don't get your hopes up.) &nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Here is a link...</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">&gt;</font><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWCGN-g6ME"><font size=2 color=blue face="sans-serif">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWCGN-g6ME</font></a><font size=2 face="sans-serif">&lt;</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Overall, I love the Polar. &nbsp;Great
company, great product. &nbsp;There were two issues with it when I got
it. One was no thread sealer on the overflow valve (easy fix.) &nbsp;The
other was the automatic drain wasn't closing completely. &nbsp;I called
them and the new one was in the mail a few hours later at no cost.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>
--=_alternative 0003344285257FE8_=--

--===============1076222406146989424==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1076222406146989424==--