Subject: [Shop-talk] fiberglass cleaning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 10:45:44 -0400 05/01/2016 10:45:51, Serialize complete at 05/01/2016 10:45:51

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============6650903271260526307==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0053FEEC85257FA6_=

Does anyone know how to clean off fiberglass hazing that has been sitting 
in the sun for years?  I have a Hovercraft that has hazing on any place 
that wasn't covered with a sticker or trim. 

I'm guessing there are compounds out there, but I wanted someone with 
experience on which ones actually work (or is there a shop-made way to do 
it better?)

Shop content- this is the first Hovercraft restoration I've done in my 
shop! 8>)

Thanks again guys

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
--=_alternative 0053FEEC85257FA6_=

<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Does anyone know how to clean off fiberglass
hazing that has been sitting in the sun for years? &nbsp;I have a Hovercraft
that has hazing on any place that wasn't covered with a sticker or trim.
</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I'm guessing there are compounds out
there, but I wanted someone with experience on which ones actually work
(or is there a shop-made way to do it better?)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Shop content- this is the first Hovercraft
restoration I've done in my shop! 8&gt;)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks again guys</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>
--=_alternative 0053FEEC85257FA6_=--

--===============6650903271260526307==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6650903271260526307==--