Subject: [Shop-talk] It's raining compressors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 13:16:53 -0400 05/24/2016 13:17:00, Serialize complete at 05/24/2016 13:17:00

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============9152694789051810423==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0061E07485257FBD_=

So I ordered my new compressor yesterday.  Later that night, a buddy told 
me he needed to get a air compressor out of a friend's house where it has 
been sitting for a few years.  It was never used, but he bought it new.

My question, can I transport a vertical tank compressor on it's side?  I 
want to help move it, but is there any reason I can't lay it down in a 
truck (we can't lift it in the truck.)

Just asking.

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
--=_alternative 0061E07485257FBD_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">So I ordered my new compressor yesterday.
&nbsp;Later that night, a buddy told me he needed to get a air compressor
out of a friend's house where it has been sitting for a few years. &nbsp;It
was never used, but he bought it new.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">My question, can I transport a vertical
tank compressor on it's side? &nbsp;I want to help move it, but is there
any reason I can't lay it down in a truck (we can't lift it in the truck.)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Just asking.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Thanks.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>
--=_alternative 0061E07485257FBD_=--

--===============9152694789051810423==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9152694789051810423==--