Subject: [Shop-talk] Tool review: HF rotary hammer

From: Mark Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 22:17:59 -0700

Hi.  Just wanted to post a positive review for a tool I got yesterday at 
HF.  I needed to peel up a couple of hundred feet of 12" ceramic tiles 
glued down to a concrete slab prior to putting in some engineered bamboo 
flooring.  Took a few whacks with a sledge then bought a HF 1 9/16" sds 
max rotary hammer (#69334). Went on sale this week for $100, set of bits 
for just under half that.  I got it the day before the sale info came 
out but with 20% off it was $103.  Close enough to not go whine for the 
difference.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1-916-in-85-amp-heavy-duty-sds-max-type-variable-speed-rotary-hammer-69334.html

What a great decision.  Tile chips and dust everywhere and all tile up 
with just a few hours of work.

-- 
Regards,

Mark Miller
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive