Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Seat Heaters

From: Jimmie Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 22:43:05 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8960895129608315743==
 boundary="------------010706000306070107020207"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010706000306070107020207
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Huh, I had no idea aftermarket seat-warmer kits existed and were safe.  
Maybe it's time to add heated seats to my 06 4Runner.  I wonder how well 
these kits will perform with cloth seats?

On 12/25/15 21:15, Jim Stone wrote:
> ...I just did a quick search for Seat Warmers on Amazon and there are 
> many complete sets (bottom and back for two seats) in the $50-80 
> range, plus a Dorman kit that runs $60 per seat. [...Amazon link 
> deleted...] But, I trust reviews here much more than on Amazon.  Has 
> anyone here ever installed universal warmers?  On a Little British Car 
> or equivalent?  Any recommendations?

--------------010706000306070107020207
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Huh, I had no idea aftermarket
      seat-warmer kits existed and were safe.  Maybe it's time to add
      heated seats to my 06 4Runner.  I wonder how well these kits will
      perform with cloth seats?<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      On 12/25/15 21:15, Jim Stone wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      ...I just did a quick search for Seat Warmers on Amazon and there
      are many complete sets (bottom and back for two seats) in the
      $50-80 range, plus a Dorman kit that runs $60 per seat. 
      [...Amazon link deleted...] But, I trust reviews here much more
      than on Amazon.  Has anyone here ever installed universal warmers?
       On a Little British Car or equivalent?  Any recommendations?</blockquote>
    <br>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010706000306070107020207--

--===============8960895129608315743==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8960895129608315743==--

---

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 12:41:42 -0600

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Jimmie Mayfield
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>\

I don't know about the kit, buy my passat has cloth seats, and seat
heaters.  They work fine.

-- 
David Scheidt
[email-masked]

[email-masked]