Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ever sell off all your tools? (Peter J. Thomas)

From: Mark Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:39:44 -0700

>> >I turned 50 this year, and realized the past 25 years were one long fix-it
>> >session. While I made a living at it, and saved some $ DIYing, I'm
>> >contemplating moving into a condo in the city and just writing that monthly
>> >HOA check.
>> >
>> >I'm curious if any of you have considered this, and what the outcome was. None
>> >of the tools are sentimental, or (with the exception of the Festo circular
>> >saw) high end.

I'd recommend finding someone you can loan them all to so that if you 
need/want anything in the future you can borrow it back.  And you will 
want something some time.  Kids, maybe?  Drinking buddy?
If you sell them you won't get anywhere what they are worth and there is 
likely to be anger at you from your future self.

Regards,

Mark Miller
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:42:56 -0700

> likely to be anger at you from your future self.

CALL 1-800-SHOP-TALK

TRUCKS ARE WAITING THROUGHOUT THE LOWER 48

BEER QUALITY DEPENDS ON INVENTORY

John.

[email-masked]