Subject: [Shop-talk] Spiders Everywhere!

From: Doug Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 23:46:43 -0400

Hello,

I was cleaning out my garage/workshop this week, and I realized it was full
of cobwebs, spiders, daddy longlegs, and spider drippings beneath the
cobwebs.  They get everywhere!
I live in a wooded area, which only makes the problem worse.

Does anybody know of a safe and effective way to keep my garage from
turning into
Shelob's Lair ( http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Shelob%27s_lair )?
Is there a better approach than just blasting it with Raid every couple of
weeks?

Thanks,
Doug
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:11:44 -0500

Doug - My brother-in-law swears by "Demon" (a commercial name for
Cypermethrin). His lake house and boat house were always covered in spiders,
and he says that Demon keeps them completely controlled.

Note that cypermethrin is a pretty serious pesticide and should be applied
with care and away from pets/food etc. If you can't find it locally it's
available in several forms from Amazon - http://amzn.com/B0035AM6NG .

Lee

On Thu, July 9, 2015 22:46, Doug Braun wrote:
> of cobwebs, spiders, daddy longlegs, and spider drippings beneath the cobwebs.
> They get everywhere!
> turning into Shelob's Lair ( http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Shelob%27s_lair )?

[email-masked]