Subject: [Shop-talk] Camouflaging a connex (intermodal container)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:23:00 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 06/16/2015 15:23:02, Serialize complete at 06/16/2015 15:23:02

OK, I live out in farm country, (and I have a farm) but I was wondering 
what color (colors) should I paint them so they aren't as much as an 
eyesore.

Now, I get that painting them green would blend them in during the summer, 
but once the leaves are down, they would stick out (same for the reverse 
if I paint them brown or white.)

Then I was thinking about a military camo job, but that seems like alot of 
work for large containers (I have 3 of them to paint.)

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap/easy camo?  If it can't be 
both, cheaper is better, but I'm pretty flexible.

Thanks in advance!

(BTW, I'm in western NJ in case that makes a difference.)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chuck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:29:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Paint the container tan with darker random vertical "branches" and plant Kudzu or bamboo around the container.

In a couple years you might not even be able to find it. 

C

[email-masked]

---

From: Chuck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:31:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Paint the container tan with darker vertical "branches", then plant kudzu or bamboo around it.

In a couple years you may not be able to find it.

C

[email-masked]