Subject: [Shop-talk] tripod mower traction issue. (I'm fixing it in my shop!) <RESOLVED>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:52:18 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 05/18/2015 10:52:17, Serialize complete at 05/18/2015 10:52:17

I just want to follow up with my problem with no traction.  Turns out, 
that John Innis was the winner!

There are two pegs on the mower and deck on each side.  Adding springs to 
them completely changed the traction issue!

It was too easy.  (I'm still awed by how it even COULD affect the 
traction, but it does.)

So, thanks a ton to John and to everyone at my favorite place to get the 
real answers!

(don't worry, I'm having other issues with this mower, so I'll be asking 
more questions if I can't find the answers on my own.)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive