Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal

From: Rich White <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:51:33 -0600

On a garage site I read several have mounted their grinders etc. to a plate
attached to a trailer hitch draw bar.  They then mount a receiver to the
bench.  They then can switch tool or remove it all together.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:09:11 -0500

That's a pretty decent idea.  Probably the only reason I doubt that I would
go that route is I don't like the vibration that the grinder generates when
bolted to the bench which is where mine is now.

Now if I find a spot in the shop where that idea might fit I'd certainly
give it a try.

Thanks!

Brad

[email-masked]