Subject: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers (electric ones.)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:25:55 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 01/25/2015 19:40:42, Serialize complete at 01/25/2015 19:40:42

OK, I'm in the market for an electric pressure washer.  I have a gas one 
for the times I need the extra power, but I really like the convenience of 
an electric one that I don't have to 'fuss' with each time I use it.

I know quality an performance vary completely in this market.  I've been 
all over the internet searching and I can't find any definitive winners. 
I'm not too worried about price, but I want a really good one (but I'm not 
going for the Snap on versions or anything.  BTW, did you know that Snap 
On does NOT have a lifetime on their PW.  It's a one year only.)  Oh, I 
have a Snap On branded one that stopped working.  8>(

Does anyone have any pointers for good ones, or sites that compare them?

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:55:59 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 01/26/2015 11:56:05, Serialize complete at 01/26/2015 11:56:05

Thanks for the reply Arvid, but which one were you talking about?

To make things a little easier, here are the ones I'm considering.  Any 
votes (yeah or nay) for any of them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271615464798?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271615583339?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261516202847?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks!

Eric P

"Arvid Jedlicka" <[email-masked]> 
01/26/2015 09:52 AM

To
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers (electric ones.)

I can offer experience based on a sample size of '1'.

I have this one and have not had any problems with it. It is the only 
pressure washer I have and that is 'by design'. I did not want to hassle 
with maintaining yet another internal combustion engine on a tool that I 
use sporadically.

I will admit that there is a 'cord' hassle factor but I have a 25 foot 
large gauge extension cord that I use for the welders and another 25 foot 
smaller but appropriate gauge extension cord, plus 50 feet of pressure 
hose so I can get anywhere around the house that needs attention.

Again, sample size of '1', maybe not the best, or cheapest or ... but it 
has worked for me for many years.

Arvid 

[email-masked]

---

From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:25:19 -0600

[email-masked]