Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] replacement windows

From: Robert nogueira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 17:18:05 -0600

Bob Nogueira

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 5:14 PM, Robert nogueira <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> We had all our windows replaced by Champion vinyl windows. They included  a
life time warranty which included breakage. After they left and I got to
looking at the windows and realized how important that warranty was, you can't
replace the glass in the sash, the whole sash has to be replaced and since the
windows are made to order that requires several weeks to replace a broken
window.
> We had a problem after two years with moisture between the panes on one
window which was replace. We now ( seven yrs )  have streaks  between the
panes on three others which I'm going to need to call in.
>
> Bob
>>
>>> On Mon, December 29, 2014 09:13, John Niolon wrote:
>>> need to replace some 20+ year old wooden windows in shop and house...
any
>>> recommendations or warnings about the manufacturers/installers...   I'm
tired
>>> of painting windows !!!
>>> john
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive