Subject: [Shop-talk] Laser printer help needed

From: "Pat Horne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:03:45 -0600

I have a  HP color laserjet 2840 in my shop office that I need to work on.
Does anyone have access to one for a few observations? I am having trouble
getting the carousel drive synchronized. I think I know the problem but
can't find a picture of what I need in the service manual to make it work.
It would be even better if someone has the carousel assembly out of a
printer to look at.

Thanks in advance.

Peace,

Pat

Pat Horne

Horne Systems

5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644

512.797.7501

We support Habitat for Humanity, A hand UP, not a hand OUT
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive