Subject: [Shop-talk] new tool Oscillating tool

From: "John Niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:07:30 -0600

I needed to replace a fogged up window in a french patio door.  in the
stationary side.  Removed the trim and tried every way I could... the window
would not come out... it was glued in to the side of the trim that did not
remove...  tried utility knife and putty knife and pryed away but didn't want
to break it...

Enter the Rigid oscillating tool...  always wondered what I'd use one for...
till a guy in Lowes said to try it to remove the glue on the window...   so I
bought one  and slipped the blade between the window and the trim...  in about
20 minutes I'd removed 188" of hard glue and the window was out...  these
things are handyier than a shirt pocket...

gotta find more uses for this bad boy

john
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 19:39:33 -0500

[email-masked]