Subject: [Shop-talk] who makes a good press?

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 19:41:02 -0600 FILETIME=[05666700:01D0173F]

I am looking for a good American made press. I am a clueless but always
learning amateur in my shop and the time has come to get a press.

The boss wants to get this for me for Christmas but I told her I will find out
who makes a good one and then she can get me a gift cert.

Thanks

tim
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:53:18 -0600

MSC has a good selection; I see a small 10-ton for $300 up to a 150-ton for
$20K. (!)
 see here: http://goo.gl/VQLjae

-Lee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email-masked]