Subject: [Shop-talk] Music in the Shop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 15:37:58 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 12/08/2014 15:38:01, Serialize complete at 12/08/2014 15:38:01

OK, I have an question for those that may know an answer.

I currently have Directv.  I love the music channels.  I want to be able 
to get them in the shop (a detached building about 100' away from the 
house.)

I know I can add another dish and receiver and have service to the garage, 
but that creates two problems.  One, I need to have a TV in there, and 
second, I incur a monthly fee for the additional receiver.

Is there a way to broadcast the signal from one of my TVs out there?  I 
don't need to change the channels once I'm there (but it would be nice if 
possible.)

Any ideas?

TIA

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive