Subject: [Shop-talk] using iphone5 in the shop

From: "john niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:02:22 -0500

shop content... I use my phone in the shop

my Iphone5 is offering me an update to IOS 8.0    is that something I want to
do ??

john

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Miq Millman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:22:09 -0700

Short answer:  No.

Longer answer:  look online at the new "features" and security changes
being offered in 8, do any of them improve anything you are doing on the
iphone?  Then check out the Appstore and look at all the apps that you use
frequently, which of them have been recently updated for iOS8, do any of
them have critical features that you need to have that require iOS 8?  Also
pay heed to the change in how Apple decided to reorganize the photos,
specifically, Camera Roll is no longer available in iOS 8, almost forcing
you to pay for additional storage on iCloud.

--
__
Miq Millman   [email-masked]
Tualatin, OR  Big Llama Productions

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:02 AM, john niolon <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]