Subject: [Shop-talk] Does any re-manufacturer buy cores?

From: "Peter J. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:32:07 -0400

Just replaced a part with a new part instead of a re manufactured part.  
Now have a core but no need to have it re manufactured.  Does any 
company buy cores?

Peter Thomas.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:35:33 GMT

TRF used to. Matt

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
To: Shop Talk <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Does any re-manufacturer  buy cores?
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:32:07 -0400

Peter Thomas.

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5409f4b9cdf4674b92d31st01vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]