Subject: [Shop-talk] Low and behold, the new log skidder is born!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:01:34 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/15/2014 19:01:10, Serialize complete at 09/15/2014 19:01:10

Special thanks again to Miq!

Here it is, after an afternoon of welding scraps, it lives and works 
better that I can image.

Note, I do plan on changing the sliding ring.  I didn't have anything 
better at the time.  Also, some of the welds are disappointing, but that 
is scrap steel for you!

Here is the link...

http://tinyurl.com/newlogskidder

As I noted on the page, I can now fell, skid, cut, split, and stack 6 
cords of wood in about 5 hours BY MYSELF!  (And the help of a wood 
processor, ATV, and tractor.)

I couldn't do it without you all!

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Peter J. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:29:04 -0400

> I couldn't do it without you all!
Just need to add a "like" button the web site.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]