Subject: [Shop-talk] Windows for shop doors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:44:22 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/25/2014 12:44:33, Serialize complete at 09/25/2014 12:44:33

I want to add a window to my shop door.  It's a standard metal insulated 
door.  Is there a place I can get a window kit to put this in?

Thanks.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "john niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:05:39 -0500

any of the commercial door sellers can get you a door window "kit"   from 
12"x12" to a half door window... with plain or wired safety glass
check YP for some construction material suppliers... I doubt that any of the 
box stores will carry them.  Then it's just a metabo slicing wheel and a 
screw driver

john

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Bulk] [Shop-talk] Windows for shop doors

Thanks.

Eric P

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked] 

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]