Subject: [Shop-talk] Follow up for the ATV Skidder--- MIQ IS THE MAN!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:05:59 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/03/2014 13:06:02, Serialize complete at 09/03/2014 13:06:02

First, thanks for all the replies about the ATV Skidder.  Seems that we 
are all of the same mind and that the 'slidder' was the best option.

Of the same mind, EXCEPT one shinning star.  I don't mean to embarrass Miq 
or anything, but he sent me a rendered drawing that showed me a way to mod 
my existing skidder to make is a slider.

I'll be doing that as soon as I pick up some steel!  It was a great idea. 
What a visionary.

BTW, I donated $20 in Miq's name to team.net only because I couldn't buy 
him a drink of his choice over the interwebs. 

Miq, if you are ever in NJ, or I'm ever near you, I'm buying!

Thanks again to everyone for the great ideas and help.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive