Subject: [Shop-talk] Need help identifying a car manufacture's logo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:27:16 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/24/2014 20:26:27, Serialize complete at 08/24/2014 20:26:27

I have this hub cap and I can't figure out what it comes from.  I never 
saw this logo before (I don't even know if it is the right side up.)

Its says "Eaton" inside the cap.

Click here to see the photo...

http://tinyurl.com/idhubcap

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:58:40 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/26/2014 07:58:43, Serialize complete at 08/26/2014 07:58:43

Yes, it was a Kaiser.

I've got the hubcap listed.  I though such a rare beast would be worth a 
little more, but not really.

(I did have a renewed interest in Ladas however!  Hopefully I can find a 
Niva that I can register in NJ.)

Eric P

[email-masked]