Subject: [Shop-talk] Snap on Pressure washer warrantee

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:10:23 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/17/2014 13:10:01, Serialize complete at 08/17/2014 13:10:01

Does anyone know what the warrantee on Snap-ons Pressure washer?

I have one and it doesn't work at all.  I'm guessing its the GFI plug, but 
I can't test it without opening up the unit.  I have no problem doing 
that, but if they have a full warrantee on this item as well, I don't want 
to void it by opening it up.  It's fairly new and there is no signs of 
breakage or anything.

If there is anyone that can ask their Snap on guy or something?  Thanks.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:58:01 -0500

Did you contact snap-on direct? A quick email to their CS email takes very
little time.

> To: [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:10:23 -0400
> Subject: [Shop-talk] Snap on Pressure washer warrantee
>

[email-masked]