Subject: [Shop-talk] How to purchase a Cornwell tool?

From: "Kent Sullivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:16:32 -0700

Hi,

My brother would really like to own a Cornwell RS20 ratchet spinner
<http://www.cornwelltools.com/webcat/products.php?product=RS20-%252d-3%7B47%
7D8%E2%80%9D-Ratchet-Spinner> . I can't find a retailer that sells them
(including eBay and Amazon), and the Cornwell site only has an info form
<http://www.cornwelltools.com/Contact_Us/dealerlocator.php>  for setting up
an in-person call from a dealer. My brother is not a professional mechanic,
so that doesn't make any sense.

Suggestions?

Thanks.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 18:11:41 GMT

+1 on the HF.Cheap, works fine. MB

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>

If you are not tied to Cornwell and just want that function for home
use, I have a set from harbor Freight that works well.
____________________________________________________________
The End of the &#34;Made-In-China&#34; Era
The impossible &#40;but real&#41; technology that could make you impossibly
rich.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53e7b5f74975735f720adst03vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: RandE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:04:30 -0500

Those are different. B The HF item is a small ratchet. B The Cornwell item is basically a short extension with a larger ring to aid in rotating the socket.

-------- Original message --------
>From Matt <[email-masked]> 
Date: 08/10/2014  1:11 PM  (GMT-06:00) 
To [email-masked] 
Subject Re: [Shop-talk] How to purchase a Cornwell tool? 

---------- Original Message ----------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]