Subject: [Shop-talk] Battery question

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:34:54 GMT

Phone batteries that is. I know some of you guys are very knowledgeable in
this area so here goes: We have a fairly inexpensive set of wireless phones
for the house and one by one they have stopped charging.I assume the batteries
are shot and it is time to decide whether to replace the batteries or just get
a new system.I have located inexpensive battery packs (BT-1007  2.4V  500mah)
but they seem to come in both nicad or nimh.  The ones in the phones currently
are nicad.Are these interchangeable? Before I hit send, I think I will see
what the charging stands are putting out - 2 showed 14.5V and one showed
12V.Maybe it isn't just the batteries... Thanks,Matt
____________________________________________________________
The End of the &#34;Made-In-China&#34; Era
The impossible &#40;but real&#41; technology that could make you impossibly
rich.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53efdcbcfff5cbb5266st03vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive