Subject: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop

From: "John Niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:49:29 -0500

sometimes in the shop, I'm working on a 'bench' project and would like to
watch video's or movies while working...  there are episodes of tv shows I've
missed that I'd like to download to my p.c. and watch when I can.

I tried Amazon but they have no option for downloading to a pc and watching
off line later.. or so they say... I can download it to my Kindle Fire (if I
had one) or to my X-box (if I had that) but nothing to a generic p.c....

any of you guys do the download stuff with tv episodes successfully ???  I use
U-verse but they don't do CBS shows (in particular) in there On-demand
system...   is there another service on the net that I can use... I don't mind
paying for what I want, if I could find it...

thanks
John

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:41:08 GMT

Here is another source for streaming back episodes of various shows:
http://projectfree.tv/ SO far, this has worked great for me but I ONLY stream
the shows.I think John was looking primarily for something he could
download.This site may well offer download, but you probably need a strong
antivirus capability! YMMV Matt

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014
> Subject: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop
>

____________________________________________________________
The End of the &#34;Made-In-China&#34; Era
The impossible &#40;but real&#41; technology that could make you impossibly
rich.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53ee002c957982c4254st03vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:55:17 -0700 FILETIME=[BE643820:01CFBA76]

Take a look at http://www.playlater.tv/

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Sent: b8/b14/b2014 6:49 AM
Subject: [Shop-talk] tv in the shop

any of you guys do the download stuff with tv episodes successfully ???  I
use
U-verse but they don't do CBS shows (in particular) in there On-demand
system...   is there another service on the net that I can use... I don't
mind
paying for what I want, if I could find it...

thanks
John

---

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]