Subject: [Shop-talk] Funny Craigslist ad

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:04:49 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/15/2014 09:04:51, Serialize complete at 08/15/2014 09:04:51

For those of you who need a laugh today (yes, it's shop related) or those 
who need a cir-saw...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/stl/4535596079.html

Warning, put coffee down before opening.  8>)

Enjoy

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Doug Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:36:13 -0400

This one is even better:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/htf/4342035361.html

[email-masked]