Subject: [Shop-talk] Bending table Dogs?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:38:30 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 06/03/2014 01:09:36, Serialize complete at 06/03/2014 01:09:36

What are the pegs that go into bending tables called?  Are they called 
Dogs?

Does anyone know where I can buy them of various sizes (and save me from 
having to turn tons of metal rod?

Thanks.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jimmie Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:43:08 -0400

> having to turn tons of metal rod?

Try a woodworking store like Rockler or Woodcraft.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]