Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Want to corrode copper fast.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 17:03:11 -0400

Did you find a mixture to get the results you wanted?

> *Thanks to all!*
> _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Philip Ethier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:52:28 -0500

She went with a water-based green paint, sort of under-applied.  It's a
rough matte green now, and since the paint is not all that waterproof at
this stage, it will probably grow into the real thing with time.  You
should see it at the picnic after Wheels & Wings.

-- 
[email-masked] still works also
Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, Regal Blue Pearl
http://www.mnautox.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]