Subject: [Shop-talk] Furnace Pilot Light

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:20:00 -0500

When I was cleaning the burners in my furnace (an older Bryant), I noticed
that I could not easily blow through the tube going to the pilot light.
Before I get too aggressive, should there be any resriction in that tube?

Greg G.
Near Minneapolis where it's been realy cold.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Benjamin Zwissler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 08:10:49 -0500

There's typically an orifice to control the flow.  Depending on where
you're blowing that might be downstream of you.

Ben....

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:20 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Parkanzky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 08:14:19 -0500

Was your furance working fine and you chose the coldest weather in 20 years
to tear it apart for a cleaning?!?!

If it ain't broke...

-Paul

[email-masked]