Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ultrasonic Cleaners

From: Doug Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 11:57:27 -0500

If I stick my finger in my cheapo mini-cleaner, it stings a bit, but
doesn't hurt afterwards.
I should probably be on the lookout for a better one...

Doug

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Elton E. (Tony) Clark <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> *I dabbled in my ultrasonic* *with one finger to reposition something and
> had a very sore knuckle for a week or so.*
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 11:11:28 -0600

> I should probably be on the lookout for a better one...

A better one might hurt worse!  I think it's a good idea to keep one's
fingers out of the solution while it's running
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]