Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:50:59 -0400

At 03:05 PM 10/31/2013, you wrote:

 >I need a nibbler to cut a hole in a furnace plenum with the side of the
 >A-coil right behind where I need to cut. ......

I have had a Harbor Freight nibbler for many years and have been very happy
with it, altough I don't use it a lot.

For those that haven't used one yet, one comment, be very careful when you use
them if you have pets.  You don't want your dog stepping on the chips.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive