Subject: [Shop-talk] Mystery tool

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:48:38 -0600

To see the tool:

http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=165

mjb.

ps:  Just got the comcast network up and running, not sure how soon Team.Net
will be migrated over.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "ElanS4" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:14:44 -0400

> http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=165

Does the thick metal "lump" ion the middle of the shaft come off either end
of the shaft?  It looks like some kind of slide hammer, but I don't see any
stop on either end.

Tim Mullen

[email-masked]