Subject: [Shop-talk] Surveillance camera systems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:46:22 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/18/2013 07:46:25, Serialize complete at 09/18/2013 07:46:25

Does anyone know of a software app or website (free or low cost) that 
helps design the layout for security cameras?

What I am looking for is a way to list where the cameras are located, what 
I want them to cover, and the app tell me what type of camera I need (lens 
type and degree of coverage, etc.)

This is a pretty straight forward install, but I wanted to find the best 
cameras to use and the best places to put them.

SHOP CONTENT-  Once I install the new system in the house, the old system 
is going into the shop!  8>)

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Pat Horne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:06:50 -0500

Check out www.supercircuits.com. They have some calculators under 
resources, then video security tools.

Their equipment is good also. I have 5 analog systems installed for 
clients. Only problem I've had is that after several years the hard 
drives start to fail, but the drives have had 5 year warranties from the 
drive manufacturer, so I get free replacements.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake eric

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>
>
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice & Text	5026 FM 2001
[email-masked]	Lockhart, TX 78644-4443
www.hornesystemstx.com
-- We support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]