Subject: [Shop-talk] Data for Volt purchase

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:26:33 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/22/2013 16:26:33, Serialize complete at 09/22/2013 16:26:33

A bunch of people contacted me for the data on why I bought the Volt.

So, instead of sending out my short-handed spreadsheets, I did what any 
geek would do...

I threw together a quick webpage.

Here is the link...

http://www.megageek.com/elecar/index.htm 

Now, some of the values and such were messed up a little bit, but you get 
the idea. (I'm not sure what happened when I pasted them in the webpage, 
and I'm on my way to a training course this week. I can fix it later.)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Enoy!

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive