Subject: [Shop-talk] Since we are talking about pfaucets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 21:24:15 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/02/2013 21:24:16, Serialize complete at 08/02/2013 21:24:16

Ok, here is the background.

My house has a water pump that supplies water to my house, and two other 
buildings.  One building is above the level of my house.

This works OK, but I need to increase the water pressure to the upper 
building.  It's supplied by a 3/4" pvc pipe.  There is NO chance of 
increasing that line.

Best would be a pump and/or tank that I can put in my house since I have 
lots of space where the line leaves.

The other building has very little 'extra' space, so anything I put up 
there needs to be pretty compact.

Any ideas?  Do they make anything for this situation?

Thanks!

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 2:03:58 +0000

> Any ideas?  Do they make anything for this situation?

Evidently so.  A quick Google for "water pressure booster" turned up lots of options and some "how to" videos.

Here's a unit at HF:
http://goo.gl/YVSkaK

Lots cheaper than what I would have done, which is just install another well-type pump & pressure tank.  It shouldn't care if you feed it water at 40 psi instead of -10 or whatever.

- Randall

[email-masked]