Subject: [Shop-talk] Griot's Garage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:12:25 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/07/2013 10:12:30, Serialize complete at 08/07/2013 10:12:30

Has anyone heard about Griot's Garage sending people out to your house to 
host a 'tupperware party' style detailing session?

I heard that they will come to your house if you have enough people. 
Anyone else hear of this?

Anyone know how to contact them?

I can't find anything on their website.

Thanks

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Todd Walke <[email-masked]> mail.megageek.com> localhost.scooter.p.blarg.net
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:54:31 -0700

>host a 'tupperware party' style detailing session?

         I know they do that at club events up here in the Pacific NW, but 
that's because they're based in Tacoma (just south of Seattle).  You'd have 
to email them to see if they can do that in other areas.  I'd guess not, 
since they don't have retail locations all over the country.
         It's nice they're local to me, I can go down to their 
showroom/corporate offices to pickup products and even chat with Rich Griot 
himself if he's in.

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 276,000 miles
'01 Golf TDI, silver.   (new work car)       418,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (retired work car)   654,000 miles <- Gone to a new 
home :(
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]