Subject: [Shop-talk] Faucet fun

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 18:14:41 -0600

So our Price-Pfister kitchen faucet has been leaking a bit, flow has 
been diminishing
and the nylon stub that holds the handle in place has gotten worn to the 
point that the
little set screw doesn't really hold it in place anymore.

So I get a replacement cartridge for 20 bucks at Lowe's, got it 
installed just now.
No leaks, solid handle attachment - nice.  But the water only dribbles 
out.  It would
probably take 15 minutes to fill a coffee cup.  What fun.

Hopefully I can figure it out before the wife gets home and wants dinner.

mjb.

ps:  Can someone Paypal a few hundred thousand to me?  It might be easier to
        just buy a new house ;-)
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive