Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I feel . . . wrong

From: Richard Beels <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:11:56 -0400

Reading this WAY late but this is the quote of the year.

Not going to be replacing the dozen or so 2 strokes around here, but 
still....  genius.

At 04/30/2013 at 03:14, Shakespearean monkeys danced on nick 
brearley's keyboard and said:

>... life is too short to spend time wrestling with that cubic inch 
>of frustration that is the Walbro carburettor...

Cheers!
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:40:20 -0400

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Richard Beels <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> ... life is too short to spend time wrestling with that cubic inch of
>> frustration that is the Walbro carburettor...

I learned that earlier this year...Tried to do a simple cleaning, but
only managed to make things worse.  Then I found out a brand new
plug-n-play carb was $27 delivered to my door.

I have a new outlook on life now...

I suppose if you had the Walbro tools and a fifth of patience, you
could manage to fix it.  But my Scotch costs more than $27, so that's
that.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

[email-masked]