Subject: [Shop-talk] Auction

From: Bob Nogueira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 08:29:43 -0500

For anyone in the Dallas Fort Worth area,  they are auctioning off a host of
tools and fixtures from the American Airlines Maintenance Center ( which is
being closed) at Alliance airport.  Lots of great tools listed from 6 inch
Beverly Shears to  a DC 10 trunnion pin puller.  Auction is next Friday and
Saturday.

Great chance for you to get a Data Device Corp Mdl SIM-31200 Synchrol/Resolver
Simulator to replace that cheap Harbor Freight Synchrol/Resolve Simulator you
have in you garage :)

See list of. Stuff here :
http://www.starmanauctions.com/Past%20Auction/AMERICAN%20AIRLINES-2013/SALE%2
0BILL.AMERICAN%20AIRLINES%205.31.13.pdf

The tiny URL is.  :   http://tinyurl.com/oejrc9n

Bob Nogueira   ( who has no financial interest in AA, Starman auctions or the
federal bankruptcy court)
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive