Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Car audio

From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 11:38:47 -0500

I have experienced that exact phenomenon ... audio quality going down.

A hearing test finally located the components that were deteriorating with 
age.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Bob Nogueira
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:15 AM
To: Shop Talk
Subject: [Shop-talk] Car audio

Several years ago I spent time and effort to get audio in my LBC  that was
listenable with the top down. Recently I realized that the sound quality had
deteriorated at the upper volume levels needed for top down listening.
I figured I had blown out the speakers so replaced two of the four and found
no difference.
Can modern car radios go bad in a manner that the quality of the sound
deteriorates at high volume as a bad speaker or did I just buy some bad
speakers?
Any way to check the radio?

Bob
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive