Subject: [Shop-talk] Specialty bolts

From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:11:49 -0700

Ibm looking (so far without success) for a type of bolt that:
1.  slight convex head
2.  underside of head has 4 facets (sides) that taper inward.
The bolt is designed to fit into a small casting with a matching
4-sided tapered hole to lock bolt from rotating while being
tightened.

Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 20:51:30 +0000

> 4-sided tapered hole to lock bolt from rotating while being

Steve, I think you'll have more luck searching by application.  That sounds
like a manufacturer's special to me.  For example
http://goo.gl/5hXM8

Randall

[email-masked]