Subject: [Shop-talk] incorrect AN fitting?

From: Tim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:00:02 -0400 (EDT)

I startrd making fuel lines today and have run into what looks to be an 
incorrect fitting for stainless steel braided lines.

The bottom one is a standard 6AN fitting and looks different than the 
banjo bolt on top.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82293958@N06/8690747806/

Does the banjo bolt fitting look like it will work or not? Because the 
threads are so different, I cannot see how but have not done this 
before....

Thanks
tim
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 22:20:40 -0600

If the red nut threads on it should work.

mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: Tim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:56:04 -0400 (EDT)

It looks like the banjo bolt fitting is going to turn out to be for a 
bigger ID hose....more mis-picked parts on this invoice....bloody hell.

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Tim wrote:

  I startrd making fuel lines today and have run into what looks to be 
an incorrect fitting for stainless steel braided lines.

Thanks
tim

[email-masked]