Subject: [Shop-talk] "Rebuild kit" for Milwaukee 18V battery

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:38:48 -0500

Recalling discussions here on replacing the actual NiCd cells in a cordless
tool battery, I came across a "rebuild kit" for my Milwaukee 18V battery. See
here:
  http://amzn.com/B008NETIIU
At $43.50 this is a lot better price than I could get on a replacement battery
- even the off-brand replacements. The reviews are very good for this item;
I'll try to remember to "review" it here once I've received it and tried it
out.

 - Lee
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 20:12:28 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 03/13/2013 20:11:22, Serialize complete at 03/13/2013 20:11:22

I used "Primecell" in the past for my dewalts 18V and they were very 
disappointing.  The contact on the batteries corroded, while other 
original batteries (stored next to them) are fine.

Also, the rebuilt batteries didn't last very long.

I'm very curious to see how the kits works out for you, as I will buy a 
bunch for my dewalts if it is anything good.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 

These same guys (Spring Grove Battery) have rebuild kits for several other
batteries too: Dewalt 14.4V, Milwaukee 14.4V, Dewalt 12V. See
http://goo.gl/mGbF0
And even more listed at their web site: http://www.springgrovebattery.com/

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]