Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Host file

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:00:42 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 02/27/2013 18:00:45, Serialize complete at 02/27/2013 18:00:45

For anyone else that might want the file, you can d/l it at my website...

>http://www.megageek.com/funstuff/fundoc.nsf/d601ad3d05e57888852566c00054521c/a60a238fb11251238525788c0044bcce?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,host<

It's a proven spam and ad fighting technique!

(I make no money on this and it cost you nothing, I just hate spam and I 
want to see it gone!)

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 

Someone on this list had provided a "dummy" host file that makes banner 
adds not display. (I am totally wording this wrong) Anyway, can that 
person please send it to me (agian)?

Thanks!!
tim
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive