Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Host file

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:02:56 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 02/27/2013 18:02:58, Serialize complete at 02/27/2013 18:02:58

Can you check again?  It seems to work for me.

(BTW, it's not a share hosted file.  All my webpages and files are hosted 
on my personal webserver, so if my connection is up, it should all be 
there.) 

I was having some funny issues at work today trying to soft VPN in.  I'll 
take a look later, my SO is really sick and she needs me by her side.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 

Tim-

I use a plugin for Firefox called Adblock Plus. It works very well and 
very
transparently for me.

Eric Petrevich (aka "Inch") had posted the below link to his hosts file on
18-October 2012.

http://www.megageek.com/funstuff/fundoc.nsf/d601ad3d05e57888852566c00054521c/a60a238fb11251238525788c0044bcce?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,host

I tried the link again just now, but couldn't connect to his site. The DNS
is working, but the shared server on which it is hosted is giving an 
error.

-Peter

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Tim <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Someone on this list had provided a "dummy" host file that makes banner
> adds not display. (I am totally wording this wrong) Anyway, can that
> person please send it to me (agian)?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive