Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Smart Level advice needed

From: "Karl Vacek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:12:45 -0600

Thanks, Todd -

I hadn't looked at ATS.  I ordered the 24" and 48" levels (extender rails)
from them, and the module, magnetic bracket, and protective case from Amazon
(better price).

I suspect that M-D doesn't offer the "extender rails" any more is because
they were made by American Level when it was part of M-D.  M-D sold American
Level to Empire, and Empire seems to have dropped them from their line.  I
assume that ATS has some older stock on hand - unless my order is rejected
when they try to fill it tomorrow.  This might be the last chance to get
them.

Thanks again!
Karl
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Karl Vacek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:39:35 -0600

Nope - ATS is out of stock and they're no longer available.  Maybe there's
some old inventory somewhere, but it doesn't look good.
Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Vacek
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Smart Level advice needed

[email-masked]