Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Time for a new Dremel

From: Wayne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:49:16 -0500

On 12/4/2012 3:45 PM, Jim Stone wrote:
> After 25 years of good service, my handy old Dremel is finally giving up the
> ghost and needs to be replaced.  Before I ask Santa to bring me one, I thought

I was at the local Northern Tool last weekend, and they had something 
that looked like an inexpensive Dremel knock-off. Didn't pay much 
attention, since I wasn't in the market but might be worth checking.

-w
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:59:44 -0700

The last Dremel I bought was a rechargeable cordless one.  It is nice,
but the corded ones have more power, though a bit clunkier.

mjb.

[email-masked]