Subject: [Shop-talk] Redneck wood rack

From: "Mark Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:21:10 -0800

I think if you want to guarantee a win you should post a picture of you
driving the tractor with the pallet of wood into the living room through the
full sized garage door.  

<<<
-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Merry Christmas to all my friends here on this list.

A while ago I came up with an idea for handling firewood that I wanted to
share with you guys.  I wrote it up as an Instructable. 

I just entered it into a Redneck contest, so be sure to log in and vote for
me!  Also, I'd love to hear your comments or upgrades!

Here is the link...

>http://www.instructables.com/id/The-ULTIMATE-REDNECK-FIREWOOD-EASY-HAND
>LING-SYSTEM/<

Here is a tinyurl link to it... 

http://tinyurl.com/bqdl47h 

Enjoy!
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive