Subject: [Shop-talk] 06 Caravan wiring help needed

From: Pat Horne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:21:49 -0600

My 2006 Caravan is sitting in my shop and I am trying to replace the 
overhead lighting console with one that has the trip computer in it. I 
have all the mechanical parts needed, just need to run one wire to it.  
Anyone have a wiring diagram or at least color code for the one extra 
wire I need to run? I assume it runs to one of the circuits in the OBD 
II connector, but can't find anything on line about it.

Thanks in advance.

Peace,
Pat

-- 
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice & Text	5026 FM 2001
[email-masked]	Lockhart, TX 78644-4443
www.hornesystemstx.com
-- We support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive