Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos

From: Jim and Kathy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:35:36 -0500

Thanks all.  I had thought about the address thing too but wanted to be sure
there wasn't more to be concerned about.  She currently lives on a farm with
my sister in law and her husband, who has two full gun safes and is generally
armed. I suspect she is reasonably safe, but will still suggest she delete the
photo.
As always, thanks.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:17 PM, Randall <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I agree about the paranoia, but just because you are paranoid doesn't mean
they aren't out to get you!
>
> Your daughter has likely posted all sorts of information on the web, like
whether she lives alone and when she (or her roommate) will be gone to the
movies.  The license plate just gives a potential attacker or burglar a link
between the on-line personality and the woman getting in that car over there.
>
> Nothing to worry about.
>
> -- Randall
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jim and Kathy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:39:18 -0500

Oh, and I should probably add something about the nine large dogs who also
live there.  :)

Sent from my iPad

[email-masked]

---

From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:14:53 -0500

*Similar but different;  a friend who lives in Dallas where all sorts of
tolls on roads*
*and airport access are billed to the address traced from photos of ones
license*
*plate:  The friend observed bike riders twisting around and stretching so
they can cover the license plate WITH ONE FOOT!*
*Tony  *
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]