Subject: [Shop-talk] premade drawer box

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:18:10 -0500

Our kitchen cabinets have a drawer missing.  There's a front for it,
there's nothing blocking the space, and there's no reason not to have
one.  (paricularly since the opening is 24" wide, and the other
drawers are all narrow.)  I'd like to buy a box, install it , and
attach the existing front to it.  Anyone have suggestions on where to
get such a thing?  None of the local big box places do.

-- 
David Scheidt
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 15:44:48 -0400

Quoting David Scheidt <[email-masked]>:
> Our kitchen cabinets have a drawer missing. 

Perfect excuse (if you need an excuse...) to buy a table saw, router, 
dovetal jig & make a drawer... 

Or look at the ads in Fine Woodworking magazine - I've seen ads for 
places that sell drawer parts. 

Or send me some dimensions and I'll send you the parts to assemble for 
a drawer box. 

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC

[email-masked]