Subject: [Shop-talk] Looking for someone to look at a vintage camper in Northern Wisconsin

From: Patton Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:04:33 -0500

This is a longshot, but is there anyone in the Northern Wisconsin area that
can check out a vintage travel trailer my parents are interested in buying
to restore.    They just need someone to walk though to see if things are
as advertised before they commit to driving up from Mississippi and haven't
been able to find one of their trailer buddies in the area.

Email me off list if you can help.
Thanks
Patton

-- 
Patton Dickson  - Plano, TX
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 07:08:37 -0400 (EDT)

Where in Northern WI? I will be in the Green Bay area in early November 
and know a few people around the state.

tim

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Patton Dickson wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]