Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Looking for someone to look at a vintage camper in Northern Wisconsin

From: "Gerald Brazil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:39:41 -0400

If it has ever been used for Deer Camp I doubt if you will be able to get
the smell out. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Patton Dickson
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:05 PM
To: Healey List; Shop-Talk
Subject: [Shop-talk] Looking for someone to look at a vintage camper in
Northern Wisconsin

This is a longshot, but is there anyone in the Northern Wisconsin area that
can check out a vintage travel trailer my parents are interested in buying
to restore.    They just need someone to walk though to see if things are
as advertised before they commit to driving up from Mississippi and haven't
been able to find one of their trailer buddies in the area.

Email me off list if you can help.
Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson  - Plano, TX
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Patton Dickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:42:37 +0000

They know.  As I understand it, its pretty clean, just 50+ years old. 

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----

[email-masked]

[email-masked]