Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: [HackettstownNJ] OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts (Long Valley, NJ)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:05:51 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/17/2012 13:05:55, Serialize complete at 09/17/2012 13:05:55

I know most of you are  MG guys.  This was just posted to my local 
Freecycle.  (Means they are offering these for free.)

Contact them if you are interested.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 

----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Megageek on 09/17/2012 01:09 PM -----

"JoeKeyes" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: My Freecycle <[email-masked]>
09/17/2012 01:03 PM

To
"inchman" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[HackettstownNJ] OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts (Long Valley, NJ)

OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts
MGB & A parts, all in serviceable or rebuild-able condition.

MGB 5-main engine & parts: Stripped short block (no cylinder head) in
good condition, surface rust Two 5-main cranks, 1 in usable condition,
the other has slight scoring on #3 connecting rod journal Four pistons
connecting rods Camshaft, CB>-grind, timing chain sprocket and new bearing
set Flywheel & rear plate Exhaust manifold Two carbs & manifold Water
pump Oil Pump Timing cover Distributor (set up for Webber carbs)
Miscellaneous engine parts

MGA parts Valve cover, original MGA, needs re-painting 4 2-earred knock-
offs (fine thread) 4 wire-wheels + tires (used, but still in good
condition) C"b,b wheels need rebuilding/retuning Steering wheel &
centerpiece

C"b,B&and other miscellaneous MG parts

View all items
Make a post
Contact your Group Moderators
Switch to digest email
Unsubscribe from emails
Leave the local Group

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive