Subject: [Shop-talk] Fence cost

From: "Karl Vacek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:29:09 -0500

Not actually shop related, but

Its Sunday on a holiday weekend and I need to finish this job.  Nobodys
available to get a local quote.  Can anyone give me an estimated cost
differential for micro-mesh chain link fence fabric over regular fabric?
What I need to value has about > or 5/8 fabric  probably 11 gauge, vs the
more typical 2, 9 gauge wire.

Like in hand grenades and horse shoes, close is good enough  any guess is
fine.  This is nothing anyone is quoting as a job  Im just appraising a
property for a tax protest, and I havent ever run into this stuff till now.
I only need to be reasonable and not pull the value from the air.

Im supposing its probably double the installed cost, with a higher
material cost and about the same labor?

Thanks!
Karl
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive