Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: [HackettstownNJ] OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts (Long Valley, NJ)

From: "Jack Brooks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:01:32 -0700

Eric,

Some of us, including the big guy behind the curtain, take offense to being
called MG guys.

Jack
1960 Triumph TR3
1980 Triumph TR8

ps - Hey, it's like the Ford-Chevy thing. . . . . . <GRIN!>

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 10:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: [HackettstownNJ] OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts (Long
Valley, NJ)

I know most of you are  MG guys.  This was just posted to my local
Freecycle.  (Means they are offering these for free.)

Contact them if you are interested.

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph
Waldo Emerson

----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Megageek on 09/17/2012 01:09 PM -----

"JoeKeyes" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: My Freecycle <[email-masked]>
09/17/2012 01:03 PM

To
"inchman" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[HackettstownNJ] OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts (Long Valley, NJ)

OFFER: MGB & MGA auto parts
MGB & A parts, all in serviceable or rebuild-able condition.

MGB 5-main engine & parts: Stripped short block (no cylinder head) in
good condition, surface rust Two 5-main cranks, 1 in usable condition,
the other has slight scoring on #3 connecting rod journal Four pistons
connecting rods Camshaft, CB>-grind, timing chain sprocket and new bearing
set Flywheel & rear plate Exhaust manifold Two carbs & manifold Water
pump Oil Pump Timing cover Distributor (set up for Webber carbs)
Miscellaneous engine parts

MGA parts Valve cover, original MGA, needs re-painting 4 2-earred knock-
offs (fine thread) 4 wire-wheels + tires (used, but still in good
condition) C"b,b wheels need rebuilding/retuning Steering wheel &
centerpiece

C"b,B&and other miscellaneous MG parts

View all items
Make a post
Contact your Group Moderators
Switch to digest email
Unsubscribe from emails
Leave the local Group

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:12:22 -0600

> Some of us, including the big guy behind the curtain, take offense to being

I've mentioned before that I wonder if my life would have been different
had my middle name been George.

mJb.

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:28:13 -0700

Instead of Jaguar?

-- 
*******************************************************************
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]

*******************************************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:43:49 -0600

> Instead of Jaguar?

Not Jaguar, Jowett - as in Jupiter.  There's an obscure one!

mjb.

[email-masked]