Subject: [Shop-talk] mojack

From: john niolon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

bought a new ZTR mower last season and love it... but it's getting to the time 
when service will be needed...  blade sharpening and such...  been looking at 
the Mo-Jack mower lift systems and they look pretty neat... although somewhat 
expensive... anyone have any experience pro/con with them??... anyone ever build 
a contraption like this ??   sold my a-frame this year (dummy) and really don't 
have a safe way to lift this ZTR and get under it without my wife cashing in my 
life insurance...

thanks
John

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a 
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a 
wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act 
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, 

cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for 
insects!...Lazarus Long
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive