Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Other Haynes Manuals

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> mail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:26:06 -0400

If anyone is looking for these in the US, I believe they are 
available at Little British Car Co.  Go to www.lbcarco.com and go to 
the "special offers and great gift ideas" section.  Scroll down to 
"Practical step-by-step manuals for Mens health, Womens health (for 
men), baby care, Teenagers and sex."  They are $35 each.  From what I 
understand, they are not just jokes.  They are intended to actually 
convey useful information.

-Steve Trovato
[email-masked]

At 07:39 AM 8/1/2012, Doug Braun wrote:
>Everybody is certainly familiar with the Haynes manuals for cars, but I
>found they have manuals for other things, done
>in the characteristic Haynes style:
>
>http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=44863&langId=-1
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:15:18 -0700

> From what I

I bought the "sex" one strictly for joke value.  The book is serious, but
don't expect to learn anything from it.  

I still think it's funny, but my friends don't see the humor.
 
-- Randall 

[email-masked]

---

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:11:09 -0400

I guess it depends on how much you know to start with.

[email-masked]

---

From: Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:18:26 -0400

My ex didn't see the humor in our sex life either. Maybe the book would 
have told me not to laugh.

Hey-yo! (Rimshot).

[email-masked]

---

From: Skip Albright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:19:28 -0400

Installation is the reverse of removal.........

At 03:15 PM 8/1/2012, you wrote:
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Suggested annual donation  $12.96
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

Nothing is as it appears
Skip Albright
Glenmont NY
[email-masked]
http://www.volvoskip.com/
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]