Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] .doc to .jpg?

From: Ronnie Day <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:01:21 -0500

Other than scanning a hard (paper) copy of the document and saving it as a
Jpeg image, I don't think so. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish,
but the jpeg will result almost certainly result in a larger file and (of
course) be uneditable as text.

Ron

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Tim <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Is there a way to change a word .doc to a .jpg?
> Thanks
> tim
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Darrell Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:05:06 -0700

Couple of hits from Google:

http://www.wikihow.com/Change-a-Word-Document-to-JPEG-Format

http://www.zamzar.com/convert/doc-to-jpg/

-Darrell

On Aug 22, 2012, at 7:45 AM, Tim wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Matt Trebelhorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:06:08 -0400

You can take a screenshot, or several, with the document open.

Matt

On 22 Aug, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Tim wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/ 
> [email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:23:51 -0400

>Is there a way to change a word .doc to a .jpg?

Tim,

Like Ronnie said, you'll end up with a large uneditable file.  If you 
are looking for an uneditable file, or are trying to include a 
picture in a document, you might
want to try making it a PDF file.  There is a free online converter, zamzar:
<http://www.zamzar.com/signup/?e#go>http://www.zamzar.com/

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Wayne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:12:59 -0400

> Is there a way to change a word .doc to a .jpg?

Not sure about a jpg. If you're looking for an indelible document, pdf 
is probably the way to go. But Google "printkey 2000", it's a very 
useful utility for taking screenshots. LibreOffice, OpenOffice, or newer 
versions of MS Word will output PDFs.

-Wayne

[email-masked]