Subject: [Shop-talk] value of welding trailer

From: "John Niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:19:33 -0500

Gentlemen,

I've got a trailer mounted Bobcat 250 gas welder I'd like to sell. The trailer
includes small welders box, racks for lead, racks for bottles, two 200 W
halogen lights, 6" Vise. small fire extinguisher and about 100 feet of
lead/ground. The welder also has a custom heavy canvas cover made by fun_4_now
who haunts this board..it's been shed kept it's entire life and I don't
remember rain ever falling on it.

The welder has less than 100 hours on it and a battery bought last year. I've
had it about 5 years and the plans I had for it fell thru due to a death in
the family. I'm not trying to sell it here but wondering if you experts could
come up with a good price to ask for it. I know the welder is worth around
3500 new. and this one hasn't had a tank of gas run thru it total. Stabil
always included in the gas and it's run every month or so to keep the battery
up. Starts quick, runs smooth and welds. well like a Miller welder welds. 15"
tires and will throw in the ball lock.Pics below and a sketch of the trailer
with dimensions.... Can you help me come up with an asking price. ??? It lives
at my house in Hueytown, Al..

thanks

john

pics can be seen at
http://jniolon.classicpickup.com/weldingtrailer/trailerpics.htm
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

---

From: Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:26:15 -0400

John,

I see stuff like that around here from time to time. The cheapest I've 
ever seen one is about $4,000, and the most expensive is about $6,000.

For what it's worth.

Scott

On 5/21/2012 9:19 PM, John Niolon wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: David Hillman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:48:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 May 2012, Scott wrote:
> I see stuff like that around here from time to time. The cheapest I've ever 
> seen one is about $4,000, and the most expensive is about $6,000.

    Right now there's two Bobcats on Craigslist here, both around 1500 
hours.  A 225 on a much lower-end trailer for $3500, and a naked 250 for 
$3400.

    John's setup is much nicer than both.

--
  David Hillman

[email-masked]

---

From: Ronnie Day <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:04:47 -0500

VERY nice setup, John. I wish I was in a position to take advantage of the
deal.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM, David Hillman <[email-masked]>wrote:

> ______________________________**_________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/**
> options/shop-talk/ronnie.day@**gmail.com<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]>

[email-masked]