Subject: [Shop-talk] Repairing a fiberglass maul handle

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:17:11 -0400

OK, I bought a HD maul with a fiberglass handle.  I've used it for over 20 
cords of wood already in the past 2 years.  Here is a link to it on their 
site...

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100387771/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=maul&storeId=10051 
<

As the reviews will tell you, they separate at the top.  Now, its not 
really broken, just separated.  Does anyone know of any kind of epoxy that 
I could use on it?

The fit is still good, in fact I split about another 1/8 of a cord after 
it broke yesterday just by putting it back on after every 4th or 5th log.

Any ideas?  TIA

Eric P
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]