Subject: [Oletrucks] 1950 3600 gas gauge

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2025 11:54:47 -0500

--===============3489420992036812922==

--EdoMail68f3c657_5ff87e05_15e9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

 
For 25 years my gas gauge has worked just fine.    Now the needle shakes all the time, whether the motor is running or not.    As long as the key is on.    Any thoughts?

Thanks!
 
Smokey Culver, League City, TX

 

--EdoMail68f3c657_5ff87e05_15e9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>=46or =
25 years my gas gauge has worked just fine.&nbsp; Now the needle shakes a=
ll the time, whether the motor is running or not.&nbsp; As long as the ke=
y is on.&nbsp; Any thoughts=3F</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br=
></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Thanks=21</div><div style=3D=22f=
ont-size:16px=22>Smokey Culver, League City, TX</div><div style=3D=22font=
-size:16px=22><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div =
id=3D=22edo-signature=22></div></div></div>
--EdoMail68f3c657_5ff87e05_15e9--

--===============3489420992036812922==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============3489420992036812922==--