Subject: [Oletrucks] Sluggish starting

From: smokey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2025 18:25:47 -0500

--===============6503738561475749354==

--EdoMail689e707b_2d1d5ae9_6be2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Question:    my 235 cranks up on the first spin when the engine is cold.       But after driving awhile and stopping, the starter doesn't spin but turns like the battery is low.    I know I have a good battery.    Any thoughts?    Thanks!

Smokey  
 
1950 3600 5-window

 
 
--EdoMail689e707b_2d1d5ae9_6be2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div id=3D=22edo-message=22><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Question:&n=
bsp; my 235 cranks up on the first spin when the engine is cold.&nbsp; &n=
bsp;But after driving awhile and stopping, the starter doesn't spin but t=
urns like the battery is low.&nbsp; I know I have a good battery.&nbsp; A=
ny thoughts=3F&nbsp; Thanks=21</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br=
></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22>Smokey&nbsp;</div><div style=3D=22=
font-size:16px=22>1950 3600 5-window</div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22=
><br></div><div style=3D=22font-size:16px=22><br></div><div id=3D=22edo-s=
ignature=22></div></div>
--EdoMail689e707b_2d1d5ae9_6be2--

--===============6503738561475749354==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/oletrucks

--===============6503738561475749354==--